Gkym28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Go to FID Bench with TDS Power Rack

Which FID Bench is good with TDS Power Rack?

boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not familiar with TDS racks, but generally speaking your rack isn't going to determine which bench you choose, with the possible exception of needing a bench with dimensions/feet that work around a bottom cross member.

I recently purchased an Ironmaster Super Bench Pro and am very happy with it. Rep Fitness is also well regarded, especially for benches, and has options to fit different budgets. Rogue is probably top-tier, though I wouldn't be surprised if there are other high-end options.

All of that said, used is always going to be your best bang for buck. Also consider whether you are really going to use the decline position. You'll have more budget-friendly options that don't decline.

Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    I'm not familiar with TDS racks, but generally speaking your rack isn't going to determine which bench you choose, with the possible exception of needing a bench with dimensions/feet that work around a bottom cross member.

I recently purchased an Ironmaster Super Bench Pro and am very happy with it. Rep Fitness is also well regarded, especially for benches, and has options to fit different budgets. Rogue is probably top-tier, though I wouldn't be surprised if there are other high-end options.

All of that said, used is always going to be your best bang for buck. Also consider whether you are really going to use the decline position. You'll have more budget-friendly options that don't decline.
    thanks for the comments
    i'm planing to buy the Fitking Heavy Duty Multi-Bench FID with Preacher Curl Attachment.(from amazon) it looks like solid bench and bench can bring all the way back of the power rack is there any major negative on this bench

dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gkym28 View Post
    thanks for the comments
    i'm planing to buy the Fitking Heavy Duty Multi-Bench FID with Preacher Curl Attachment.(from amazon) it looks like solid bench and bench can bring all the way back of the power rack is there any major negative on this bench
    for less money, id say go with this Rep bench if you really want an FID bench. https://www.repfitness.com/rep-ab3000-fid-adj-bench

IMO a preacher curl attachment is unnecessary, and the front legs on benches like that do nothing but get in the way. it also has a 9.5" wide back pad vs 11.5" on the rep.
    "ive made the most impressive gains when i spent months with the heavy dumbbells and left the power rack cowering in the corner like the b**ch that it is"-anonymous

"sometimes when a mans alone, thats all you got is your dog"

"he fakes to the left. no. he fakes to the right. he doesnt fake. he thinks about faking. he pretends to fake. i dont know where i am. i cant breathe"

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dskoo65 View Post
    IMO a preacher curl attachmentis unnecessary, and the front legs on benches like that do nothing but get in the way. it also has a 9.5" wide back pad vs 11.5" on the rep.
    Agreed, the Rep bench looks to be a better bet. Bench accessories don't generally work well and the extra width of the Rep back pad is rare on benches in this price range.

Personally I'd look out for a better quality used bench.

boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    for less money, id say go with this Rep bench if you really want an FID bench. https://www.repfitness.com/rep-ab3000-fid-adj-bench

IMO a preacher curl attachment is unnecessary, and the front legs on benches like that do nothing but get in the way. it also has a 9.5" wide back pad vs 11.5" on the rep.
    I'd skip the Fitking bench solely based on the last two points. I hated that front legs and narrow back pad on my first Parabody bench, it was also way too tall (~21" tall).

I have a Freemotion F-203 flat/incline and a Hoist CF-2165 flat/incline/decline now.

yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am guessing you dont want to spend $600 on a bench but just in case you do FitKing has a Super Bench knock-off on their ebay site - Fitking SUPER BENCH Flat Incline Decline (FID) Total Body Gym with 5 Attachments - selling now for $600 but i saw this several months ago and i thought it was selling for something closer to the Super Bench price at that time but i dont remember exactly. Interesting though they do not have it on their website perhaps a patent issues and posting on ebay gets them around that not sure.

https://tinyurl.com/rjhvk7t

for less money, id say go with this Rep bench if you really want an FID bench. www repfitness com rep-ab3000-fid-adj-bench

thanks for reply
    as you said part of my inside telling me go with rep fid bench & another part telling me i dont want give up on leg developer fitking bench. its so hard to decide which one to take
    another thing those leg and arm attachment completely removable in fitking bench
    as down side back pad 9.5" wide and there will be bigger gap between seat and back pad

Originally Posted by yohahn View Post
    I am guessing you dont want to spend $600 on a bench but just in case you do FitKing has a Super Bench knock-off on their ebay site - Fitking SUPER BENCH Flat Incline Decline (FID) Total Body Gym with 5 Attachments - selling now for $600 but i saw this several months ago and i thought it was selling for something closer to the Super Bench price at that time but i dont remember exactly. Interesting though they do not have it on their website perhaps a patent issues and posting on ebay gets them around that not sure.

https tinyurl.com rjhvk7t /
    very strange in there fitking site that super bench not listed

dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gkym28 View Post
    very strange in there fitking site that super bench not listed
    better off looking at the real Ironmaster Superbench PRO anyway.
    "ive made the most impressive gains when i spent months with the heavy dumbbells and left the power rack cowering in the corner like the b**ch that it is"-anonymous

"sometimes when a mans alone, thats all you got is your dog"

"he fakes to the left. no. he fakes to the right. he doesnt fake. he thinks about faking. he pretends to fake. i dont know where i am. i cant breathe"