Gamedragon345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stronglifts 5x5 + accessories workout log

Today I did Stronglifts 5x5 for the 4th time, I've been doing it 3 days a week, obviously, and doing some boxing and bodyweight+plyometrics for the other 3 days. Since just the workout itself is not enough for me, I add simple assistance exercises, some days I add more, and on Thursday I'll add others. Most of my big lifts suck except Squat 200x5, and Deadlift, 255x5. Bench is 135x5, and OH Press is 65, needa work hard.
    Today I did:
    Workout B
    Barbell Squat 5x5
    Overhead Press 5x5
    Deadlift 1x5
    Weighted Wide Angle Pullups(To Failure)
    Weighted Chinups(To Failure)
    Band Resisted Pushups 12x4 (Perfect Form All the Way Down All the Way Up)
    Cardio 10 minutes treadmill high speed.

HairInMyCocoa will become famous soon enough. (+50) HairInMyCocoa will become famous soon enough. (+50) HairInMyCocoa will become famous soon enough. (+50) HairInMyCocoa will become famous soon enough. (+50) HairInMyCocoa will become famous soon enough. (+50) HairInMyCocoa will become famous soon enough. (+50) HairInMyCocoa will become famous soon enough. (+50) HairInMyCocoa will become famous soon enough. (+50) HairInMyCocoa will become famous soon enough. (+50) HairInMyCocoa will become famous soon enough. (+50) HairInMyCocoa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What are your goals, I just getting big
    If you guys wanna talk msg me

"We shall go on to the end. We shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields, and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender" - Winston Churchill