xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation I am in need of alot of assistance

Hi, im xander and i am new to this whole gym/working out thing. I want to build some good noticeable muscle to make me look better with and without a shirt. First some things about me: i am a teenager who is 5ft 10in and i weigh around 140lbs. I used to always be a big kid and about a year and a half ago, something happened, i literally halfed my average daily calories and i wanted to lose weight. At that time i weighed about 180 and was 5 8. so i did, i ate an average of 1200-1300 cal a day to lose weight, but they werent the right kind of calories. example:i would still eat cookies and ice cream, but little amounts and also limit other foods. My parents got worried and it was getting worse. Then i discovered myfitnesspal and i used it for all of the wrong reasons, one day my mom figured out that i was using that and she saw that i had only eaten 750 cal that day and it was late at night, she began to cry and worry alot about this. since that hard time of my life, i believe that i have recovered, almost fully. I just started high school and they have a gym that i discovered that i can and do use, they also occasionally have a trainer there to give routines out. Anyways, now i still use myfitnesspal, but in what i call "my recovery". looking back at it, it does appear that i had an eating disorder, but now i use the app to try to hit the macros i have researched are good for me. as i stated, i want to build good muscle all over. The look i have right now is, in my eyes, what one may call "skinny fat" but i dont know if thats just what i see. the upper part of my upper body(ribs and up) are all visible and i have no "man boobs", my arms are very skinny and my look is terrible. but it still appears that i have a ring of fat around my stomach and small love handles. Are those "real" or is it just visible just because everything else is bone skinny and odd? At this point do i cut or bulk? How much do i need to eat a day in order to start the road to gains? One big thing is that i still am trying to recover from my "bad relationship" with food and learn that its not the enemy but its fuel. I have done so much research on these topics, it consumes all of my search history and alot of my free time at school. Where do i look for real advice? Can someone please assist me and give me some help? How long will all of this take? Once i know whats good and bad, what my macros and calories should be to build lean muscle, what are the best foods and sample meals to do so? please help me as much as you can, Thankyou all very much already!

sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get on a novice program like fierce 5.

Check out the stickies in this section.

You should be getting 0.7g protein and 0.4 g of fat per pound of body weight. Eat 3 servings of vegetables and 3 servings of fruit per day. I like to drink a V8 in the morning to help with this.

I'd probably just recomp for now and try to find your maintenance calories.

Good luck.

xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Thank you for this!

Any thing I can get I will take! I appreciate it!

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It sounds like you need some therapy my friend. These are serious issues.

If you’re a teen and you also have eating/body issues, you should not be counting calories and macros... you need to get away from the numbers and focus on feeling better, not how you look.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Huh thanks

Really? I have been told that I am taking this too seriously and I dont need to count macros/Cal's but I just need a other solution but I still wanna gain muscle

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xxanderrr View Post
    Really? I have been told that I am taking this too seriously and I dont need to count macros/Cal's but I just need a other solution but I still wanna gain muscle
    That’s what I’m saying.

Stop counting and start eat for energy and strength. Lift if you can actually eat enough to grow.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

How so/wdym? Could you give more examples?

How so/wdym? Could you give more examples?
    Huh?

Examples of what?

Sorry. Like wdym eating for energy and strength... Give me a calorie ballpark maybe or??

Sorry. Like wdym eating for energy and strength... Give me a calorie ballpark maybe or??
    No. Nobody knows your calorie needs. You’re a growing kid, it’s impossible to measure.

Eat when you’re hungry.

All food contains energy... just make sure some of the foods have protein, fiber, etc.

Stuff like fruit is great: bananas, berries.

Nuts and nut butters are also great for calories... PB and Banana sandwiches are easy and taste great too.

Yogurt, meat, eggs, cheese, bread... anything you enjoy.

And yes, you can also eat ice cream and other stuff if you want.... I know I do.

Stop worrying and start living.

Wow...I guess I just really needed to hear it from someone 1 on 1 and not from a vague video....I guess I'll give it a shot, and I guess I haven't really been enjoying life so I'll ease off and see how this journey goes.... Thank you alot man

rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol dude its not that serious ur not in recovery haha
    Donald Trump Jr. and Tucker Carlson 2024

Ok lol yes #trump2020