bclark98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How good are my genetics for achieving an aesthetic physique?

I have no issues with my genetics/physique, but I just want your guy's opinions on how my genetics might play a role in bodybuilding and building a moderate amount of muscle?
    Attached Images

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bclark98 View Post
    I have no issues with my genetics/physique, but I just want your guy's opinions on how my genetics might play a role in bodybuilding and building a moderate amount of muscle?
    You will be fine by the time you get to the point of genetic limitations you won't care. Just remember to keep progressively overloading and don't be too worried about losing abs at some point you will most likely need to do a solid phase of bulking which will most likely cause extra fat gain.

oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Swimming.......or power walking
    I get a tax deduction just by hanging out here

More reps, no texts

Zeey1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice dimensions. I see potential. You just don't have a lot of muscle yet. Couple years, 20 lbs on you, you'll look great.

Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    You will be fine by the time you get to the point of genetic limitations you won't care. Just remember to keep progressively overloading and don't be too worried about losing abs at some point you will most likely need to do a solid phase of bulking which will most likely cause extra fat gain.
    You have A similar looking body as David laid when he first started I see potential for an aesthetic look not a mass monster tho.
    “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.” —Norman Vincent Peale.

Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

You got the calvins already lmao
    “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.” —Norman Vincent Peale.