JohnJonathan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

One year of lifting and I have multiple questions

Hello, I'm John and I've been lifting for a little over 1 year, but I didn't really start taking it seriously until July of this year. Personally I think I made some decent progress but I still feel like I could do better. I definitely feel like my triceps and possibly my biceps are pretty lagged compared to how I think they should be. Thoughts? (Also I'm 15 idk why it says I'm 49 lol)
    (Left is feb of last year and right is about 3 weeks ago, also sorry for droid quality)

//drive.google.com/file/d/16PZdJzhXH0Ulsme71S29yeQls3sOqVq5/view?usp=drivesdk[/url]

Gamedragon345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JohnJonathan View Post
    Hello, I'm John and I've been lifting for a little over 1 year, but I didn't really start taking it seriously until July of this year. Personally I think I made some decent progress but I still feel like I could do better. I definitely feel like my triceps and possibly my biceps are pretty lagged compared to how I think they should be. Thoughts? (Also I'm 15 idk why it says I'm 49 lol)
    (Left is feb of last year and right is about 3 weeks ago, also sorry for droid quality)

//drive.google.com/file/d/16PZdJzhXH0Ulsme71S29yeQls3sOqVq5/view?usp=drivesdk[/url]
    I'm also 15, my biceps are far bigger than yours, been lifting 8 months, but I've been doing it right, see that's the difference, even though I was totally outta shape when I started. Here's a website that'll help you develop a solid foundation, and build muscle and strength. It's called Stronglifts 5x5, can't put the link.

JohnJonathan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gamedragon345 View Post
    I'm also 15, my biceps are far bigger than yours, been lifting 8 months, but I've been doing it right, see that's the difference, even though I was totally outta shape when I started. Here's a website that'll help you develop a solid foundation, and build muscle and strength. It's called Stronglifts 5x5, can't put the link.
    Thanks for responding, I'll check it out. I should have added that I was losing weight until June as I was pretty overweight at some point too.

Oxxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JohnJonathan View Post

Bahaha bro I barley turned 16 you can check out my body space pics but yea same here it says 49. Don’t worry about losing weight rn just try to bulk up and gain muscle since 9/10 when you do lose all the fat you won’t have much of a base from then on. So I’ll say do a rather healthy bulk and get good protein in. Do strong lifts like the other guy said and do cardio too.
    “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.” —Norman Vincent Peale.