P128sniper is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gyno or just bad diet and too much fat

So I've been working out for about 3.5 months now and started very skinny. I'm 5'11 and started at 140lb. I'm now 158-160 and doing what most would consider a dirty bulk. I eat about 3000-3200 calories a day making sure I hit my protein of 165g a day. I've gotten alot stronger and gained weight but I know alot of it is fat. What concerns me is my man boobs and belly. Mainly I'm concerned I might have gyno? Or is it just extra fat. When its cold my chest tightens up but when it's warm my nipples are a little puffy and chest flabby. . Btw I don't feel any difference in sensativity in my nipples or chest and it doesn't feel tender just soft. I'm 29 years old btw. So I can't post links to pics on here yet but you can look at my profile pic.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No doubt whatsoever this is fat. You don't go from no gyno to significant gyno at the age of 29 in 3 months time (assuming no exogenous substances). Standard recommendation is to aim for ~2 pounds per month weight gain as a beginner. You've done 3x that much. You've probably put on ~15 pounds of fat.

rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100)
    holy moly what the other guy said above ^^^. stop dirty bulking and keep the gains under control. 5'11 and 160 doesn't seem fat IMO but if you just put on 12 pounds of fat obviously it will be some. I think you should be able to bulk for 2 pounds a month if you want without having to cut but if you are that mad about the fat you can. I just think if you cut now you wont have much more muscle so itll be a waste of time so just keep bulking I reckon
    Donald Trump Jr. and Tucker Carlson 2024

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so where's this gyno you're talking about?

P128sniper is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    so where's this gyno you're talking about?
    LOL I know you can barely see in the pic but me being super skinny my entire life, any kind of fat is very foreign to me especially in the boob area. I do have a tummy now too especially on days where I'm really full and bloated but I agree with everyone that I am bulking too fast and gaining too much fat. I will continue to bulk though and and cut once I get stronger and bigger. I think I'll have a fairly easier time cutting than alot of people as I naturally have a very high metobilsm and have been super lean my entire life.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by P128sniper View Post
    LOL I know you can barely see in the pic but me being super skinny my entire life, any kind of fat is very foreign to me especially in the boob area. I do have a tummy now too especially on days where I'm really full and bloated but I agree with everyone that I am bulking too fast and gaining too much fat. I will continue to bulk though and and cut once I get stronger and bigger. I think I'll have a fairly easier time cutting than alot of people as I naturally have a very high metobilsm and have been super lean my entire life.
    Continuing to bulk is fine. Continuing to bulk at your current rate is stupid. 2 pounds of weight gain a MONTH is a good target.