Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000) Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000) Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000) Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000) Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000) Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000) Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000) Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000) Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000) Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000) Komytea is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question Ryzen Hackintosh?

Thinking about building a AMD Ryzen Hackintosh to replace my dinosaur of a Mac 3,1. I do a lot of music projects, and editing and my Mac does the job but it's starting to show it's age rather badly. Even with maxed out RAM and SSDs it's not as fast.

I've seen other similar builds with cost a little over 1k with amazing results. Seems like the installation is far easier with an AMD than Intel (somehow), but I've got my dink hard just thinking about doing this. Any other brahs do something like this? I'd be sticking with my GTX680 Mac flashed GPU.
    |Anjunadeep Crew|Chelsea FC Crew|VR46 Crew|OU Crew|