Closed Thread
    Kopesh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Shall I do this monster exercise for chest instead of bench press?

I found a power twister on YouTube and I ordered it.
    Search on YouTube 'lovho power twister : the most obscure and challenging grip tool ever ", I can't post links because I'm a new member. Please search it on YouTube.

Shall I bother with bench press if I can use that power twister? I see it works the pecs and shoulders and back pretty nicely, in my oppinion completely negating the purpose of having a bench and buying separate weights....
    And as you can see, that power twister in the video above is really a handful for that guy, and he's big as a bear... So I think it will be great.
    I see that power twister will give me a monster workout, and its not dangerous as bench pressing

So, is this going to give me a big chest if I do this and watch my nutrition?

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know a few very competitive bodybuilders and powerlifters, they all bench press. I know of exactly zero people using this contraption. Push-ups would probably be better than this thing.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I smell a schill

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Squeezing two handles together might adequately mimic a "chest flye", but IN NO WAY mimics a barbell bench press or recruits all the same muscles...

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If it works your pecs and shoulders and back, odds are this thing is going to cause a shoulder injury. I'd steer clear. I also vote shill on this and I'm not going to bother tracking this thing down to learn more.