Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000)

new thing - Girls pursuing me then flaking

So, I've had more dating success the past year. I decided to abandon the dating apps and just have fun/meet girls in real life.

I've been going out, meeting new people, etc having fun. But, noticed that women are just flakey or even more flakey than online dating, and these are women that pursued me.

Example - I'd be going out, hanging with friends/good time. meet some girls. they would either say "my friend thinks your cute im going to set up you up", or I'd get flat out asked out. either phone number or instagram. And then add them/text them something short and say we should meet for drinks.

this chit never seemed to really happen before (before last year), but everytime I go out I feel like I get someone coming up to me.

then either, they don't approve my follow request (on instagram), or I just don't hear from them via text. keep in mind these are women that were interested in me first.

I was hoping I could get away from online dating flakiness, but its just as bad in real life
    Last edited by psychosylocibin; 12-03-2019 at 09:23 AM.
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

Power and the money. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They were never really interested in you. (In b4 Nedo or some other idiot says you said or typed the wrong thing).

A woman giving you her Instagram and even number don't mean anything.....that's like giving out a bunch of candy to little kids during Halloween; it's doesn't mean anything to them and plus women giving you their social media = Just wants more thirsty followers 99% of the time unless you knew each other for a while. Something about you is attracting Timewasters (hell it might even be the area you live in but most likely it's something about your appearance and/or vibe that makes it seem like they can fuk with you).

However I've never heard of an attention whore declining a request on Instagram AFTER she gave you her Instagram; that says a lot about you no offense.

Anyway Timewasters are despicable and I'll prefer a straight up Rejector any day over an Timewasters; I can't stand women like that.

If it seems too good to be true (overly excited to meet you even though you don't know them, almost eccentric in nature, checking you out in an unauthentic way, etc) it probably is.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Picked my Username When I Was Younger And Dumber Crew

Direct Game is Superior to Indirect Game (Come At Me)

psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    A woman giving you her Instagram and even number don't mean anything.....that's like giving out a bunch of candy to little kids during Halloween; it's doesn't mean anything to them and plus women giving you their social media = Just wants more thirsty followers 99% of the time unless you knew each other for a while. Something about you is attracting Timewasters (hell it might even be the area you live in but most likely it's something about your appearance and/or vibe that makes it seem like they can fuk with you).

However I've never heard of an attention whore declining a request on Instagram AFTER she gave you her Instagram; that says a lot about you no offense.

Anyway Timewasters are despicable and I'll prefer a straight up Rejector any day over an Timewasters; I can't stand women like that.
    yeah, don't have time for timewasters, but most are like that these days. but these situations they pursued me, which is downright odd. I'm talking like, I'll be having a fun time getting to know people/hanging out and they will come up to me, chat, ask for my number/instagram when I've shown minimal interest. and this never really happpened before last year - its a totally new thing.

sounds like attention seeking behavoir and thats it, I'm not mad, just trying to understand what is going on since this is a newer thing for me
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    yeah, don't have time for timewasters, but most are like that these days. but these situations they pursued me, which is downright odd. I'm talking like, I'll be having a fun time getting to know people/hanging out and they will come up to me, chat, ask for my number/instagram when I've shown minimal interest. and this never really happpened before last year - its a totally new thing.

sounds like attention seeking behavoir and thats it, I'm not mad, just trying to understand what is going on since this is a newer thing for me
    Yeah I don't have time for Timewasters myself and being direct neutralizes that bs ime. Did you recently move btw?

Are these young chicks in their early 20s???
    Mode One For Life

HTC

playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's just the first test.
    You need to tell them you don't take numbers without knowing them first. You lead them to a different place, talk to them, seduce them. Success rate will skyrocket.
    When they give you their instagram, tell them you come from 500Bc and you don't have Instagram. They will be shocked and want a real conversation with you.

Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Yeah I don't have time for Timewasters myself and being direct neutralizes that bs ime. Did you recently move btw?

Are these young chicks in their early 20s???

Young ones, early to mid twenties. honestly, its hard AF to get along or carry a normal conversation with women this age. only rarely do I meet one I really vibe with

didn't move. same place.

Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    Young ones, early to mid twenties. honestly, its hard AF to get along or carry a normal conversation with women this age. only rarely do I meet one I really vibe with

didn't move. same place.
    Yeah those young ones tend to play a lot of games; less so with mid 20s but definitely early 20s.

I wish you luck man.
    Mode One For Life

HTC