Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    is it ok to go for an hour daily?

NMH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NMH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NMH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NMH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NMH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NMH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NMH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NMH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NMH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NMH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NMH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lemesinnk View Post
    is it ok to go for an hour daily?
    It is dose dependent so the more the better, but if you research it more the people who are in it for longer than 20-30 minutes take breaks in between I believe. I wouldn't recommend an hour straight, you might die lol..
    MFC

RIP YGST

**KNEE DRAGGERS CREW**

O's/Ravens/Caps

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hot saunas are GOAT for hangovers.
    Authorities said...best leave it...unsolved

lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemesinnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NMH View Post
    It is dose dependent so the more the better, but if you research it more the people who are in it for longer than 20-30 minutes take breaks in between I believe. I wouldn't recommend an hour straight, you might die lol..

lol of course not straight
    brb cold showers breaks every once in a while

Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    Hot saunas are GOAT for hangovers.

This is not true at all. A hangover causes you to be dehydrated and in a sauna your body only loses more water which can worsen this. You can’t ‘sweat out the alcohol’.

mobp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mobp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mobp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mobp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mobp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mobp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mobp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mobp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mobp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mobp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mobp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to sauna because lifting didn't make me sweat. If you're not doing cardio, it's probably good for filling in that gap. I don't do it anymore because my gym has too many Indians, no racist.
    385/250x5/480

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Obafemi1 View Post
    This is not true at all. A hangover causes you to be dehydrated and in a sauna your body only loses more water which can worsen this. You can’t ‘sweat out the alcohol’.
    Yeah because dehydration the only symptom of a hangover.

andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    wut title asks

Temperature adaptation. Especially when you combine the sauna with a freezing plunge bath.

Better blood flow through the skin.

Change between hot and cold baths.

I used the sauna for when a cold was coming. My mum used it for general health.

Not in UK though, not hygienic here with people keeping dressed in underwear or shorts and not showering.
    Cycling, walking, swimming.
    No car.

Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obafemi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    Yeah because dehydration the only symptom of a hangover.

I didn’t say that I just said you probably don’t want to worsen that single symptom but you do you

andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by aleeboy View Post
    I heard you can contract athlete's foot and have your angus pushed in

You just need to observe basic hygiene.
    - use slippers (plastic);
    - don't wear clothing (bacteria and fungi just love hot and wet environments);
    - have a shower before using any facilities;
    - have a short shower between cabin and plunge pool;
    - sit on your own towel;
    - use a different towel for drying yourself afterwards;
    Cycling, walking, swimming.
    No car.

i had a sauna session earlier

felt good man

ok boyos quick review right here
    so i went to that spa center and paid 60 euros for a month
    i did sauna 3 times
    i feel more relaxed and happy and optimistic
    truth is i havent lift the last week so i can say how that affected my mood
    this week i ll do both and i ll be back on this thread

randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have been using the sauna 4x a week and have noticed that my immune system is now almost bullet proof. I work in a medical facility where sick people roam the halls and if you are an employee getting sick is just a part of life. But since I have been using the sauna I haven't even felt remotely sick.
    5-9 @ 205
    Knee Draggers Crew

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dunno about health benefits, but i recently rediscovered my love for them. Have one at a couple of the gyms i go to, gonna use it this week a couple times

Originally Posted by randomous View Post
    I have been using the sauna 4x a week and have noticed that my immune system is now almost bullet proof. I work in a medical facility where sick people roam the halls and if you are an employee getting sick is just a part of life. But since I have been using the sauna I haven't even felt remotely sick.

interesting

Originally Posted by randomous View Post

interesting

should i follow my sauna session with a jump to the pool?
    is it a good idea to drop my body temperature this way?

elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it relaxes you and you feel good then great for you, just stay hydrated.

As for any health benefits, just lol they cant even make up their mind if milk and eggs are good or bad for you

elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aleeboy View Post
    I heard you can contract athlete's foot and have your angus pushed in

and MRSA, which youre more likely to get if you have a weak immune system.

brb old sick people going to the sauna because youtube told them it will reduce risk of everything. Then have to have legs amputated because caught MRSA.

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post

As for any health benefits, just lol they cant even make up their mind if milk and eggs are good or bad for you
    lol
    good point

i think this sht made me soft

smsg112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smsg112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smsg112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smsg112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smsg112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smsg112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smsg112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smsg112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smsg112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smsg112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smsg112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Use sauna all the time. It feels good, elevates my mood, get circulation and lymph moving. Good enough for me

Originally Posted by smsg112 View Post
    Use sauna all the time. It feels good, elevates my mood, get circulation and lymph moving. Good enough for me
    how often you do it

how long you stay in

?

Registered User LightWeightBby2's Avatar
    LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000) LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000) LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000) LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000) LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000) LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000) LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000) LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000) LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000) LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000) LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Studies have shown that sitting in the sauna for 10 minutes after your workout is beneficial for muscle growth.
    Yeah Buddy!

ten minutes
    im sitting there over an hour

DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Only down side I know is lowered sperm quality. Advized to stay away if you plan on getting it within the next few months

LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000) LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000) LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000) LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000) LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000) LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000) LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000) LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000) LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000) LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000) LightWeightBby2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ten minutes
    im sitting there over an hour
    an hour is too long unless you're trying to cut weight.
    Yeah Buddy!

10 to 20 minutes is beneficial for your muscles and your skin
    Yeah Buddy!

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wish I had one.
    DISNEYLAND CREW

Originally Posted by LightWeightBby2 View Post
    an hour is too long unless you're trying to cut weight.
    Or not hot enough