tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

If you drive an SUV and your a male...

Absolutely pathetic:

- more gas
    - more cost
    - less maneuverability
    - less aesthetic

Just imagine for a second...driving a vehicle made for women...
    Last edited by tunafishha; Today at 06:32 PM.
    *Asian manlet MasterRace*

"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God"

EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Imagine what, red scum?
    Ack...Ack

tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by EarlA View Post
    Imagine what, red scum?
    Imagine this looks good:

"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God"

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Weren't you the one who wanted manufacturers to come out with a full-size SUV with a four cylinder, OP?
    Authorities said...best leave it...unsolved

Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    Weren't you the one who wanted manufacturers to come out with a full-size SUV with a four cylinder, OP?
    Nah.

1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a red Asian manlet's opinion on anything has no value what so ever
    6'2" @ 247lbs

Astros > Dodgers...**Stro's before Hoe's**

BuckeyeROC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BuckeyeROC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BuckeyeROC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BuckeyeROC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BuckeyeROC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BuckeyeROC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BuckeyeROC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BuckeyeROC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BuckeyeROC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BuckeyeROC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BuckeyeROC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Meh, some SUV's are ok. IF I HAD to get one, a Hellcat or 392 Jeep or Durango would be my choice.

Now if you are male and drive a CUV, like a Honda CRV, you have serious issues.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #18 ||---||

Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it's ok op, you wouldn't understand being male anyway
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ask us how we know you’re a manlet.
    Redskins - Capitals - Wizards - Nationals

Stanley cup ChAmPS

*****KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE*****

Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    X5m or x3m would be great 2nd cars, nothing wrong with an suv that isn't a weenie engine CVT cuckmobile

Originally Posted by 1slo5oh View Post
    a red Asian manlet's opinion on anything has no value what so ever
    Originally Posted by Jax05 View Post
    it's ok op, you wouldn't understand being male anyway
    Spotted the SUV drivers lol.

Originally Posted by BuckeyeROC View Post
    Meh, some SUV's are ok. IF I HAD to get one, a Hellcat or 392 Jeep or Durango would be my choice.
    Agree some of SUVs don't look too bad. The Durango is especially ugly though. Its just a lose lose situation with SUVs.

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    X5m or x3m would be great 2nd cars, nothing wrong with an suv that isn't a weenie engine CVT cuckmobile
    Agreed. The X5 looks nice.

SUVs are terrible cars as a daily driver. They're terrible cars in general.

Ask me how I know.
    Last edited by tunafishha; 12-03-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Deal with it I get motorcycles if i want fast and fun.

Originally Posted by Spahgetti View Post

Deal with it I get motorcycles if i want fast and fun.
    Ew wtf is that dude! ahahhahahhahaaaAAAAA!

Thats a chicks car, man LOLLL

Oh and the road is no place for a bike. Id rather drive an suv before I drive a bike.
    Last edited by tunafishha; 12-03-2019 at 03:38 PM.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yeah my xterra is pretty sweet. Luxurious yet rugged. Leave it to the japanese

You meet a lot of ladies driving an Xterra, because you pull up to a stoplight, and look over and there's an Xterra next to you. They're always driven by chicks, so there's your icebreaker.
    Yes... come and let us make an end of it. It matters not, even cornered, to my last breath... I remain who and what I am. I will not hide, nor tremble, nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is DOOM defiant.

akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    https://m.imgur.com/gallery/9wLtkTn

I still smile every time I drive my SRT, the dog can be covered in the far back, and all the soccer moms drool over it when I drop my kids off at school. It’s also a blast to drive, and a tank in the snow with studded tires.

1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BuckeyeROC View Post

If i had to get an SUV, a trackhawk FOR SURE will be the one i get.
    Schooling everyone that has to do with automotive one brah at a time. It's tiring but someone gotta do it lol

I have a manual car but auto IS WAY BETTER THESE DAYS. ACCEPT THE FACTS BRAHS! LOL

Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Yeah my xterra is pretty sweet. Luxurious yet rugged. Leave it to the japanese
    Nope. Thats a truck. I have the Frontier. Which is even worse than a SUV. The rides harsh and it guzzles gas like crazy.

Originally Posted by akmerle View Post
    I still smile every time I drive my SRT, the dog can be covered in the far back, and all the soccer moms drool over it when I drop my kids off at school. It’s also a blast to drive, and a tank in the snow with studded tires.
    You need dis:

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What do consider a G63 AMG, phaggot red OP?
    RAW DOG CREW
    ZHENGTERRY CREW
    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW
    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
    LIEUTENANTGAINS IS A PHAGGOT CREW
    CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NOT YOUR DIET OR TRAINING CREW

playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000)

You can drop the "S" from SUV.

Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    What do consider a G63 AMG, phaggot red OP?
    Its a truck. There's nothing wrong with a truck. But if you daily drive a truck without using its capabilities, youre a dimwit.

bsmit107 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsmit107 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsmit107 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsmit107 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsmit107 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsmit107 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsmit107 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsmit107 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsmit107 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsmit107 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsmit107 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is that why most manufacturers are dropping sedans in favor of building more crossovers/suv's/trucks/sports cars..................to save the environment?

gtfo
    Currently
    US Virgin Islands Crew.....is that even a thing?

Formerly
    <Kansas Misc Crew>
    <Georgia Misc Crew>

Originally Posted by bsmit107 View Post
    Is that why most manufacturers are dropping sedans in favor of building more crossovers/suv's/trucks/sports cars..................to save the environment?

gtfo
    Says the guy who cant afford a shirt, lollllll

Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All of the insecure guys who drive trucks to feel manly agree with you.

The real problem is giving a fuk about what other people think about the vehicle you drive.

lol @ worrying about what othe people think. Pathetic and sad!

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i don't get the hate at all. i always dug the tahoe. the older boxy ones are great. actually the latest iteration of them is pretty boxy and sharp too.

Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Try fisting yourself in your prius OP. Ill stick with my JEEPBRAHHHH
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew

sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just drive my truck to the beginning of the subdivision to tow cars to their houses that can't navigate 8-10" of snow. 3/4 ton diesel with an Allison is nice to have this time of the year. Keep driving your pus car (or suv on a car chassis).

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tunafishha View Post
    Its a truck. There's nothing wrong with a truck. But if you daily drive a truck without using its capabilities, youre a dimwit.
    Pretty sure once someone reaches a point in their lives where they can not only afford a G wagon as a daily but also the day to day running costs without even caring, your beliefs regarding their intelligence quickly become irrelevant
    RAW DOG CREW
    ZHENGTERRY CREW
    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW
    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
    LIEUTENANTGAINS IS A PHAGGOT CREW
    CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NOT YOUR DIET OR TRAINING CREW

MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As someone who hates trucks, I'm gonna have to disagree on 2 points.

-Dodge Durango SRT
    -Dodge Durango with Hellcat Engine

Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    As someone who hates trucks, I'm gonna have to disagree on 2 points.
    -Dodge Durango SRT
    -Dodge Durango with Hellcat Engine
    Sorry bro but the Durango is probably one of the UGLIEST suvs ever made. Doesnt matter how big of an engine you put in it. It looks bloatlord. But youve got to be an idiot if you spend over 60k on the Durango rather than the Charger.

Originally Posted by sowilson View Post
    I just drive my truck to the beginning of the subdivision to tow cars to their houses that can't navigate 8-10" of snow. 3/4 ton diesel with an Allison is nice to have this time of the year. Keep driving your pus car (or suv on a car chassis).
    Or you can just wait until it stops snowing and let the snow plow do its job. Who the fk drives in snow?

Originally Posted by Jms89 View Post
    Try fisting yourself in your prius OP. Ill stick with my JEEPBRAHHHH
    Jeeps are ugly as fk bro! If you look at the front end, it looks like its been stretched vertically 10 foot.
    Last edited by tunafishha; Today at 06:24 PM.