GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50) GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50) GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50) GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50) GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50) GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50) GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50) GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50) GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50) GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50) GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50)

New to online dating PROFILE HELP

Can you guys tell me if my profile is interesting enough? Any tips or suggestions?

I put my age preference at 24-35. Do you think women will wonder why my age target is so low being that i'm 39?

Also what dating sites do you guys find the best. I have subs to match, okcupid, eharmony and tinder.
    Attached Images

dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GenLebronski View Post
    Can you guys tell me if my profile is interesting enough? Any tips or suggestions?

I put my age preference at 24-35. Do you think women will wonder why my age target is so low being that i'm 39?

Also what dating sites do you guys find the best. I have subs to match, okcupid, eharmony and tinder.
    Okay, honest feedback:

The part that is the biggest issue is your age range. Why 24-35 and not 24 to 40? Because you feel you want and deserve a younger woman? You are allowed to want this but do you feel that's a good image to put out there?

Second is your photo makes you look chubby and you also mention losing weight in your profile. I would not have any of that in there.

Lastly your profile, albeit genuine, lacks anything of substance. It's boring actually... You need something to grab a woman's attention...

Good luck.

Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you actually pacific islander? didn't think there were too many in America?

Honestly your profile is fine but not exciting. There's nothing terrible.

You've got a dog, what kind of dog? Could possibly have pic of dog, I csnt speak for all women but have been known to get more excited over guy if he has a cute dog. Also coffee and walk the dog is a nice (and inexpensive) first date.

Perhaps have a bit more detail about what you're into. Activities you enjoy doing,stuff that a girl can imagine she would have fun doing with you.

Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    Okay, honest feedback:

The part that is the biggest issue is your age range. Why 24-35 and not 24 to 40? Because you feel you want and deserve a younger woman? You are allowed to want this but do you feel that's a good image to put out there?

Second is your photo makes you look chubby and you also mention losing weight in your profile. I would not have any of that in there.

Lastly your profile, albeit genuine, lacks anything of substance. It's boring actually... You need something to grab a woman's attention...

Good luck.
    Agreed about the weight loss goals. You shouldn't have that on your profile as it draws attention to flaws. May as well have written "I'm fat".

Also too much detail about the music you like. Noone really cares what music you listen to, sorry, just delete that bit. Unless you actually play in a band, which IS quite cool and would be worth including.

What do you do for fun? Do you work out? Play any sports? Travel?

It's good to be honest, but remember you're trying to sell a dream here. A dream in which the girl reading this thinks her life will be more fun if she spends time with you.

GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50) GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50) GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50) GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50) GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50) GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50) GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50) GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50) GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50) GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50) GenLebronski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is what I like right here. Keepin' it real. Great stuff, i'm going to update it. Thanks for the input guys!

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    Okay, honest feedback:

Good luck.
    LOL, I don't know I guess i'm kind of old school. I've actually turned down advances of older woman as I feel I need to be the older one in a relationship. Plus i'm looking to have kids of my own.

Originally Posted by Caldef View Post
    Are you actually pacific islander? didn't think there were too many in America?

Honestly your profile is fine but not exciting. There's nothing terrible.

You've got a dog, what kind of dog? Could possibly have pic of dog, I csnt speak for all women but have been known to get more excited over guy if he has a cute dog. Also coffee and walk the dog is a nice (and inexpensive) first date.

Perhaps have a bit more detail about what you're into. Activities you enjoy doing,stuff that a girl can imagine she would have fun doing with you.
    Thanks! Yes, i'm half filipino. lol. Maybe I should fix that.

elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    change the age range wider to include older than you. Put 25-45 or something. And then just ignore the old hags if they message you

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    change the age range wider to include older than you. Put 25-45 or something. And then just ignore the old hags if they message you
    lol

skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's ok but a little bland.

Need a line that leaves and impression and/or shows you're easy-going and witty with a sense of humor.

elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol
    Im ded serious.

I think its a better vibe. It wont make the younger women think you are just looking for them, if you find one it will be that she happens to be younger than you. Even if you will only date younger women dont put out that message.

DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why does it say omnivore? Is that to scare off the vegans/vegetarians?

johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not trying to be rude, but to be totally honest with you, online dating only works for the top 15% of men or surgeons. I get 7 and 8s on photofeeler but can only get matches on Tinder and Bumble, not meet ups. You would be better off just talking to women in real life, in work place, through friends or bars. Women's standards go up 3X when they go online. I would say that I look decent but I can only meet up with whales or the deformed when it comes to online dating.
    AGE-24
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 db press-4 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    Im ded serious.

I think its a better vibe. It wont make the younger women think you are just looking for them, if you find one it will be that she happens to be younger than you. Even if you will only date younger women dont put out that message.
    I think you're right. I've been sick lately so I haven't updated anything but i'm hoping to go on there and change it up.

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Why does it say omnivore? Is that to scare off the vegans/vegetarians?
    I can't win no matter what I put. lol.

Originally Posted by johnnydeep1 View Post
    Not trying to be rude, but to be totally honest with you, online dating only works for the top 15% of men or surgeons. I get 7 and 8s on photofeeler but can only get matches on Tinder and Bumble, not meet ups. You would be better off just talking to women in real life, in work place, through friends or bars. Women's standards go up 3X when they go online. I would say that I look decent but I can only meet up with whales or the deformed when it comes to online dating.
    You might be right. I guess it doesn't hurt to try it out for several months. So far nothing but transexuals, bots, trolls, ashley madison promoters...no real chats.

johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Online dating is the ultimate blue-pill, cuckery for most men. Only 15% of men can succeed in it and men beg 300 lbs whales to **** them. It is the definition of blue pill,anti-male, Beta-cuck culture.
    AGE-24
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Originally Posted by johnnydeep1 View Post
    Online dating is the ultimate blue-pill, cuckery for most men. Only 15% of men can succeed in it and men beg 300 lbs whales to **** them. It is the definition of blue pill,anti-male, Beta-cuck culture.
    lol, i'm going to try and defy the odds. I've been on for several days and so far it's been disappointing but i'm going to chalk it up to a lame profile I put out. I'm going to give myself 6 months to see if anything bakes.

skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You come off as too nice and serious. Something like this would be better

80's child. Go Boston!

Goal.
    To write a better profile?

I could probably beat you at:
    Name that tune.

My Golden Rule:
    Don't beat around the bush and don't be an *******.

I value:
    Keepin it real.

My perfect day?
    A sunny weekend in September with a BoSox/Pats double header.

Our first date?
    Ask me and I'll tell you.
    (If they actually ask then joke around with some elaborate date based off their interests if you want OR joke that they have to plan the first date to impress you)

lol, i'm going to try and defy the odds. I've been on for several days and so far it's been disappointing but i'm going to chalk it up to a lame profile I put out. I'm going to give myself 6 months to see if anything bakes.
    Just lie that you are a surgeon on your profile (srs.) they may like you then.
    AGE-24
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*