marsbe is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Newbie needing tips

Hi all,
    I’m looking for some feedback in relation to what I should be doing to get a more balanced look.
    As a background, I toyed with gym about 10 years ago but then stopped all together and really got into cycling which I’ve done since then. The end result being that I got great cardio and a well developed lower body but also very lean and lost everything up top. I’m a naturally small frame with narrow shoulders and my chest has always seemed to lag. At the moment I’m going to the gym 4 times a week and usually start each session with 2 or 3 compounds (usually 5x5) followed by accessory stuff with higher reps. I’ve been trying to do chest twice a week and while my strength seems good, I haven’t been seeing much growth. My sessions usually run for an hour in total and I’m still riding 2 or 3 days a week but it’s mostly at a comfortable pace (for an hour or two). I’m eating a lot more and have gained about 8-10kg over the past 10 months since I started gym. I’m also taking creatine.
    What I’m really looking for is some feedback in relation to what I should be working towards/on. Any feedback is welcome
    Attached Images
    Last edited by marsbe; 12-02-2019 at 08:46 PM.

BigZLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    After reading, I expected to see small guy, but you look totally ok on your pics. You are training for a long time, so try not to fall in routine, but also to hold the basics.
    No regrets.

marsbe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BigZLifter View Post
    After reading, I expected to see small guy, but you look totally ok on your pics. You are training for a long time, so try not to fall in routine, but also to hold the basics.
    Thank you for your reply Is there anything that you think I should be focusing on?