abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Don't eat enough?

Extreme ectomorph. After 10 years of work out am still very skinny.

Noticed that I need to eat maybe about 3000 calories if not more if I want to make serious gains. Problem is I get full too easy? I did eat 10 eggs yeaterday but I noticed that even those dont provide all protien and calorites that I need. I'm 65 kg (About 135 pounds), no training it goest to 62 kg and with training about 68 kg.

Is it normal if you get full very easy. I get full VERY easy, and I dont want to spend too much money on food, but I hate always being the weakest and the frailest guy in the gym. Dont know if it is a gentic thing.

On the bright side my "penor" wont look as small with my lanky body. If I get really buff my "pp" will look even smaller.

Since I have been doing Oly. Lifts for a year now, I want to get really strong. I dont know if it is normal for the average person to get full for the entire day once he has about 1500 calories?

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by abond008 View Post

Noticed that I need to eat maybe about 3000 calories if not more if I want to make serious gains. Problem is I get full too easy? I did eat 10 eggs yeaterday but I noticed that even those dont provide all protien and calorites that I need. I'm 65 kg (About 135 pounds), no training it goest to 62 kg and with training about 68 kg.

Is it normal if you get full very easy. I get full VERY easy, and I dont want to spend too much money on food, but I hate always being the weakest and the frailest guy in the gym. Dont know if it is a gentic thing.

On the bright side my "penor" wont look as small with my lanky body. If I get really buff my "pp" will look even smaller.

Since I have been doing Oly. Lifts for a year now, I want to get really strong. I dont know if it is normal for the average person to get full for the entire day once he has about 1500 calories?

135 lbs and can't eat those calories? Damn, I could sniff that much up one nostril in one shot.

There's another fellow here with a little dick, perhaps you could be friends, he will be along shortly to tell you all about low weight, high reps.
    Don't pay attention.

Seriously though, read some stickies on nutrition, those calories should be easy to get
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Break up your meals and try 4 small ones per day and see if you can eat more that way.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Dude, you are eating too little. If you are not gaining a little bit every week, you are not eating enough. My suggestion which is working for me( I don't have to eat... as in, it could be 6pm before I have breakfast if I don't force myself to go and eat) is to incorporate shakes in your diet. They are very easy to consume and you can easily drink a 2,000 calorie shake!!

For example, here's one of my "mass gainers" shakes with massive amount of calories and nutrients:

60gr of protein
    1 avocado
    a small cup of oats
    1 large or 2 small bananas
    1 standard cup of 3% milk
    some kale
    some nuts( any nuts will do)

Put that into a mixer and drink it up. Tastes amazing and because it's a shake, you will easily consume it. That's easily 1500 calories( my max calories shake was 2700 which was split into 3 portions which I had through the day) And because it's a shake, your body will absorb it faster and you will get hungry faster. So this can be your breakfast and by evening you will be starving. You can also do this shake in the evening. If you feel you consumed just 1500 calories and need more, make this delicious shake before bed and you will hit your macros easily

Eating 10eggs is... well, I'd puke. I am not sure about cholesterol too

abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by stockriderman View Post
    Dude, you are eating too little. If you are not gaining a little bit every week, you are not eating enough. My suggestion which is working for me( I don't have to eat... as in, it could be 6pm before I have breakfast if I don't force myself to go and eat) is to incorporate shakes in your diet. They are very easy to consume and you can easily drink a 2,000 calorie shake!!

For example, here's one of my "mass gainers" shakes with massive amount of calories and nutrients:

60gr of protein
    1 avocado
    a small cup of oats
    1 large or 2 small bananas
    1 standard cup of 3% milk
    some kale
    some nuts( any nuts will do)

Put that into a mixer and drink it up. Tastes amazing and because it's a shake, you will easily consume it. That's easily 1500 calories( my max calories shake was 2700 which was split into 3 portions which I had through the day) And because it's a shake, your body will absorb it faster and you will get hungry faster. So this can be your breakfast and by evening you will be starving. You can also do this shake in the evening. If you feel you consumed just 1500 calories and need more, make this delicious shake before bed and you will hit your macros easily

Eating 10eggs is... well, I'd puke. I am not sure about cholesterol too
    Definetly will try the shakes thing thanks

10 eggs, I have some kind of strange appetite when there are boiled egg slices next to cucumber egg slices, could eat them with lightining speed, I cant eat even 3 eggs without the presence of cucumber. Dont know why is that lol

Edit: Wow, just read that and sounded really wrong, lol.
    Remember slices of eggs and slices of cucumber, not full eggs and not full cucumber lol.
    Last edited by abond008; 12-03-2019 at 09:43 AM.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Break up your meals and try 4 small ones per day and see if you can eat more that way.
    It is works better, but not too good. I have noticed that once I reach 2000 calories, my body almost shuts down fully from food. Will try to do the shakes things or talk to doctors about it.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    135 lbs and can't eat those calories? Damn, I could sniff that much up one nostril in one shot.

There's another fellow here with a little dick, perhaps you could be friends, he will be along shortly to tell you all about low weight, high reps.
    Don't pay attention.

Seriously though, read some stickies on nutrition, those calories should be easy to get
    Dont mind being friends with him.

I dont have a small dick, it is very average, but because I'm very lanky, it looks RELATIVELY bigger than it is(Einstein thory of relativity)...If I put on lots of muscles, it will look relatively small.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP, do you like ice cream? Eat it. Peanut butter? Eat it. Bacon cheeseburgers? Pizza?

Are you limiting your food choice due to what you feel is "healthy" or "clean"?

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    OP, do you like ice cream? Eat it. Peanut butter? Eat it. Bacon cheeseburgers? Pizza?

Are you limiting your food choice due to what you feel is "healthy" or "clean"?
    I eat all this stuff. Healthier is better, but I eat ice cream, pizzas, peanut butter is healthy.

But seriously, my stomach gets full for the entire day very easily, I will check if the calory drinks would work. Once I approach 1500 or 2000, I'm FULL TANK.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eating's to be like your training you have to do it if you want to gain weight.
    Your issue may be you have a high metabolism,small stomach and that combo will not help with gaining weight.
    I would recommend you try eating dense high calorie foods.
    Lots of good fats,carbs like pasta and rice.
    Do what you can eating wise.
    Have a diet journal where you can track macros and calories especially.
    Find out what you eat for a week and try to up it 100 more calories the next week.
    If gaining weight is a priority then you should do everything you can to make it happen and you have to be discipline about it.
    Good luck.

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eat peanut butter, ice cream, oats, full cream milk, etc. Then when you can't eat any more blend it up into a drink and chug it down.

I used to make a blended drink that was 1,000 calories (bananas, yoghurt, milk, whey powder, peanut butter). Two of those and you're at 2,000 calories already, and you've not had to chew a thing.

willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Man OP, I wish I had your problem. You have an automatic shutoff at 2000 calories. Mine doesn't even start indicating slightly full until 8000 or so. I would definitely add a "weight gainer" protein shake in there somewhere.
    ".......have you paid your dues Jack?"
    "Yes Sir, the check is in the mail."

blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Noticed that I need to eat maybe about 3000 calories if not more if I want to make serious gains. Problem is I get full too easy?
    Eat foods with a higher calorie density. Prime Rib or Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches both being good examples.

Originally Posted by willybrokeback View Post
    Man OP, I wish I had your problem. You have an automatic shutoff at 2000 calories. Mine doesn't even start indicating slightly full until 8000 or so. I would definitely add a "weight gainer" protein shake in there somewhere.
    It is a blessing and a curse.

HArd to fit on clothes, lots of potential of getting women's attention...but most importantly...

IS BE STRONGER.

I try to staty aways from portien shake weight gainer, have traied them, nothing special. I have to get it from diet somehow.
    Thank you

Originally Posted by MrCarrot View Post
    Eat peanut butter, ice cream, oats, full cream milk, etc. Then when you can't eat any more blend it up into a drink and chug it down.

I used to make a blended drink that was 1,000 calories (bananas, yoghurt, milk, whey powder, peanut butter). Two of those and you're at 2,000 calories already, and you've not had to chew a thing.
    I want to try the shake thing.
    My body doesnt tolerate to much junk at once, I get nauseauted(If that is the correct spelling)
    I get full easy, so I will try for sure the caloric shake, hopefully, it doesnt block my stomach that badly.

I have the opposite proble of my dad, similar to him almost in everyway except stomach size, she did stomach reduction because he got too fat, I should have added a bit of that to my own lol

Originally Posted by Garage Rat View Post
    Eating's to be like your training you have to do it if you want to gain weight.
    Your issue may be you have a high metabolism,small stomach and that combo will not help with gaining weight.
    I would recommend you try eating dense high calorie foods.
    Lots of good fats,carbs like pasta and rice.
    Do what you can eating wise.
    Have a diet journal where you can track macros and calories especially.
    Find out what you eat for a week and try to up it 100 more calories the next week.
    If gaining weight is a priority then you should do everything you can to make it happen and you have to be discipline about it.
    Good luck.
    Thank you very much, will try my best.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Liquid calories and more fats. It's not as hard as you think to get the numbers up. "Maybe about 3000 calories." Those are words used by people who don't track their actual intake. Get a food scale and learn to start tracking properly.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Definetly will try the shakes thing thanks

10 eggs, I have some kind of strange appetite when there are boiled egg slices next to cucumber egg slices, could eat them with lightining speed, I cant eat even 3 eggs without the presence of cucumber. Dont know why is that lol

Edit: Wow, just read that and sounded really wrong, lol.
    Remember slices of eggs and slices of cucumber, not full eggs and not full cucumber lol.
    Actually, egg and cucumber slices don't sound bad.

The shakes is a good idea -- you pretty much gotta do what it takes. Definitely take advantage of whey protein and creatine, and definitely keep your lifts as intense as you can.

By a fortunate coincidence, a Stronger By Science podcast came out today that may address your issue. Find the segment about protein quantity, and the part about hard gainers. It might help give you some perspective.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire