Registered User BBcommunityhelp's Avatar
    BBcommunityhelp is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Hello bodybuilding community!

Hello im new here i decided that i have to try to write here and see what happens there is a low chance but still there is hope i think that something what i imagine is possible to happen maybe it will be very hard and dissapointing and emotionally exhausting but still i have to have power and trust that its possible my goal and dream is to become a bodybuilder if not professional on stage then is possible even a personal trainer who could help people to achieve their body goals

My idea is if i could have supporters (people who help me financially to pay for gym and supplements)
    who would see me change and progress in time cause sadly im financially limited and is not possible to go gym or even spend money for supplements, food ...
    im working full time and my job is draining my physically and is absolutely impossible to go where i would like to go achieving my dream before i die ...

So i hope there is somebody who see me and can interact with me and somehow maybe is possible to manage my life situation and make dreams come true

Anything anyone says i will appreciate fully and with all my hearth!!!

i have more in my mind but i dont know if i should write everything i dont know how community will react and respond dont want to make anyone angry or sad...

For future i give you all love and strength to everyone who reads this !

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You want someone to pay for your supps and gym membership lmao. Goodluck but in my opinion if this is really such a big dream you would make it work. Plenty of people out there literally training with park equipment, home made dumbbells, or just their bodyweight. You're not going to find random internet strangers to pay for that kind of stuff. There's few opportunities in this industry for even the pros to get sponsored.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    God forbid someone work a demanding full time job. My hearth goes out to you.

Please reach out to my Nigerian associates with your banking information, they will take care of the rest.