simonpowell65 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Advice on stomach pain and bloating

Hi there everyone,

I am a newbie to the bodybuilding scene (wish me luck!) and I am trying to find my feet with everyone. Could anyone please supply me with some advice/tips? Also, I always have suffered from stomach pains and bloating - typical hey!! Can anyone recommend supplements to help me on my journey and/or something that will help with my stomach pains and bloating?

Thanks

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This forum has a lot of great information for beginners. Make sure you check out the stickies in the nutrition and exercise forums.

As far as your stomach goes have you consulted a medical professional? Have you tried a food diary and to determine where it is stemming from?
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Simethicone ("Gas-X") is usually very effective for bloat. It's cheap and can be bought in pills, tablets, or powder.

simonpowell65 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you for your help everyone. I have continued on my journey and am slowly starting to feel relief from my bloating/pain. I have been reading the other threads containing advice and you're right, there are lots of helpful tips!

I recently saw a recommendation for turmeric capusles so I thought I'd give these a go. I ended up purchasing these supplements from Health Rack, turmeric 10,000mg
    finding them really helpful for pain after the gym