alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry This foreign sloot back in grade 9 destroyed my confidence that I can never get back

So basically there was this sloot who was always looking at me in grade 9 and chit and sometimes blush too.

One day I said hi and she went to her bf or guy she used to hangout with (he was older and way bigger ) and he beat me up after school and then she high fives him damn man that broke my heart and it as so embarrassing bcz everyone was talking about it next day.

I honestly laughed when she rejected by walking away

Almost 8 years later I still don’t have any confidence (srs)

brb I always think girls want attention so she can embarrass me if I get iois

Brb this girl who keep looking at me was all over me at the party touching me, even her friend started touching and I told myself she just want attention so I won’t give it to her. Now she won’t even say hi in person, which made me realize she was interested otherwise she’d still be saying hi so I could give her attention

Feeling depressed brahs

Not an incel bcz I still get girls online or when I’m drunk af I’m confident but sucks I can’t make moves on girls that I see a lot and I like even if they keep giving strong IOis such as eye contact, smile, hi etc

Idk if I’ll ever get confidence back

Don’t wanna be confident when I’m in 30s and no young girl with glow want you and you have to settle for glowless sloots

Wut do misc ? Girl hi I ignored at party won’t even look at my direction anymore (I have her number) lots of other girls also start
    to ignore me if I don’t give them attention

DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If someone from Grade 9 destroyed your confidence, then seek professional help. We can't help you.

alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    If someone from Grade 9 destroyed your confidence, then seek professional help. We can't help you.
    Can you even tell if a girl like you or just want attention, sometimes I wonder if I miss opportunities but I wanna give anyone attention

Who knows.

dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by alphatan View Post
    Can you even tell if a girl like you or just want attention, sometimes I wonder if I miss opportunities but I wanna give anyone attention

Who knows.
    Yes, you can absolutely tell.

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    Yes, you can absolutely tell.
    How ? Girls will play with hair, touch, blush etc but might be doing that for attention.

Used to hangout/study with a girl at school who gave me all signs one day I got courage after I didn’t see her for couple of weeks and texted saying hey let’s hangout she said oh she’s busy.

Before that I texted her saying hey I know you like me she was like hahaha that’s it

Sloots love guys with beard I can’t grow any

Weak jaw with beard >>>>> strong sharp square beardless jaw

Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its going to take time OP. I got rejected/embarrassed enough in school that it absolutely affected my mind/confidence well into adulthood. Hell I still think about it sometimes.

You're just going to have to dip your toe into the water and slowly make your way into the pool.

johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Back in the 8-9th grade, I could get any girl I wanted. lol
    AGE-24
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 db press-4 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Became a blue belt in minimum in bjj