Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 31 of 31
  1. #31
    Maximum Gainz 1slo5oh's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Location: Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts: 6,107
    Rep Power: 69288
    1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1slo5oh is offline
    Originally Posted by Jax05 View Post
    Budget products will get you the 90% of results you want. Chasing that remaining 10% will just get more expensive without any real benefit.
    Just came back to say.... correct AF...

    Borrowed a Griots dual action buffer from a neighbor to mess around with... he had Meguiars 105 /205 and a couple of orange and white pads.. what a difference some simple $hit made...
    6'2" @ 247lbs

    Astros > Dodgers...**Stro's before Hoe's**
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts