CollisEU is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Want to gain muscle whilst staying lean!?

Been struggling to gain muscle in any way, shape or form.

I'm 19, 5'5 and weigh 48kg/106lbs
    I created a calorie deficit a few months ago, to lose body fat and get to 8% body fat, but now am unsure how to build my muscle back up, as I have noticed muscle mass has been decreasing too.

I do not currently have a gym membership so make do with free weights at home for now. Is it worth joining a gym?

Any ideas or help on how to build muscle?

Thanks!

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CollisEU View Post
    Been struggling to gain muscle in any way, shape or form.

I'm 19, 5'5 and weigh 48kg/106lbs
    I created a calorie deficit a few months ago, to lose body fat and get to 8% body fat, but now am unsure how to build my muscle back up, as I have noticed muscle mass has been decreasing too.

I do not currently have a gym membership so make do with free weights at home for now. Is it worth joining a gym?

Any ideas or help on how to build muscle?

Thanks!
    You aren't required to have a gym membership. What equipment do you have at home (including benches/racks)?

Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    You aren't required to have a gym membership. What equipment do you have at home (including benches/racks)?
    I would join a gym if you can, however it is not necessary, you can go for runs to develop cardio fitness, push ups for chest, pull ups tricep tips, its endless, you can almost do anything just not with all the added weight. nutrition plays a huge role too!