Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Understand that maintenance drops about 100 calories a day with every 10 lbs of weight loss.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Endythegrea View Post
    My TDEE is 2918... I'm burning 500-600 calories at the gym each morning minimum, my fitbit says more than that. I'm naturally a muscular guy. I'm betting when I get to 12-15 percent BF I'm about 215 to 225...
    misc ======>

Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just an update, Measuring my BF accurately, or at least it looks accurately from the scale I bought and matches my caliper measurements. My LBM is 188 lbs currently, and I'm at 37 percent body fat. I was measuring my calories correctly, and I think I was just putting on some muscle at the same time and that has slowed down, or I wasn't being patient enough. I'm eating 2200 and dropping 1.5-2 lbs a week it seems but fluctuating. I'm currently about 298.

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wouldn't bother with BF% calipers and scales are very flawed ways to measure BF%.

Without doing a dexa you could be off by 10% and even a dexa has flaws.

It's not bad just for tracking purposes, it should go down over time even if it's not accurate.

Bottom line is if you're not losing and tracking strictly then you are simply over or at maintenance. It's possible early on (first week or two) to be losing BF but not weight if you are very out of shape and start lifting. You will retain a lot of water from all the inflammation your workouts create but after the first couple of weeks that shouldn't be a factor. Bowl habits can also mask weight loss because you are probably making drastic changes to diet which will, for a time, affect regularity. That's temporary in most cases as well.

Another thing that can really slow (not stop) weight loss is cortisol levels. If you're not sleeping properly or very stressed out it can throw a monkey wrench in the process.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endythegrea will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just an update, I'm still dropping 1-2 lbs a week. I'm under 290 now. So for anyone reading/following this.. All I did was do what I was doing for a month and drop my calories by cutting 200-300 calories of carbs out of my diet. I went from eating 2300-2400 calories to 2100-2200. I try to stay at 2100 and below. I just average it out over the week.

I was just being impatient, and my body may have been adjusting to the routine/diet.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good work and thanks for the update! Hopefully others who are "stuck" will follow your example and drop calories.

bondid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bondid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bondid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just an update, I'm still dropping 1-2 lbs a week. I'm under 290 now. So for anyone reading/following this.. All I did was do what I was doing for a month and drop my calories by cutting 200-300 calories of carbs out of my diet. I went from eating 2300-2400 calories to 2100-2200. I try to stay at 2100 and below. I just average it out over the week.

I was just being impatient, and my body may have been adjusting to the routine/diet.

Good stuff, keep it up! Dont forget that at your weight and BF you will be gaining muscle as well. Dont live and die by the scale because it doesnt tell the whole story.

macho8oh8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just started getting back in the gym. I'm eating 2400 calories on a cut. 37 years old, 6'1 304... 30.5 percent BF. Problem is I'm not losing any weight but I'm losing body fat. split is 40/40/20. I've done this before, and I somewhat remember it taking 2 1/2 months or so to drop 2 lbs a week. I may have been eating less calories than the 2400. Energy levels are all right for the most part.

I'm lifting heavy, losing a little strength or staying the same per week. I can tell I'm losing fat... jeans fit looser, shirts are a little tighter in the arms/shoulders. Is this normal? I've always found it very easy to cut when I work my ass off, but also easy to gain weight...

Anyone else ever experience this? I'm questioning rather to cut my calories by about 200 or not. I'm doing 45-60 minutes of heavy weight low reps (4-6) except for abs, calfs etc... A 5 days split. 5 days of HIIT cardio for no more than 20 minutes.

Supplementing with just Creatine, glutamine, Whey Protein. Little to no carbs after lunch... Am I just being impatient? Anyone else experience this when they began only losing body fat for over 2 months and no weight loss? I'm not really discouraged, just trying to get feedback.
    Bruh I had this same experience where I’d stay at 138-139 for a couple of weeks but my physique would improve. So basically I plateaued but just lost fat