markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Rambo: Last Blood was actually a decent fun movie.

It isn't anything great, but if you're in the mood to watch a film that is a solid action film with gratuitous violence, it's the movie for you. I can't believe the social justice phags had issues with the film just because it portrayed some Mexicans as criminals. Gasp. Rambo has been killing white people, Asians, and more white people. But now they have a problem because he's fukking up the Mexican cartel.

Check it out if you pee standing up.

Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Too much toxic masculinity itt op

Train57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Train57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Train57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Train57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Train57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Train57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Train57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Train57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Train57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Train57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Train57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it was alright bit not as good as the other ones

missing that jungle vibe
    Do you know da wae?

armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Possibly the greatest movie ever?

TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah went to see it in the theatre with a couple of mates and had a good time and laughed our asses off with certain scenes

Spoiler!

but as a Rambo movie nothing tops the 2nd one though
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll never forget the early years when I got into natural bbing and watched Rambo on repeat... good times.

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post

but as a Rambo movie nothing tops the 1st one though
    Fixed for you. It really digs into PTSD. Great character study. Stallone's best acting. (Until Creed)

I love the scene when Rambo takes over the truck from the National Guard dude, Rambo tells him, "Don't look at me. Watch the road. That's how accidents happen."

My favorite is:

Col:It's over, Johnny. It's over!

Rambo: NOTHING IS OVER! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win, but somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world, and I see all those maggots at the airport, protestin' me, spittin', callin' me "Baby Killer!", and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me, huh?! Who are they, unless they been me and been there, and know what the Hell they're yellin' about?!

Trautman: It was a bad time for everyone, Rambo. It's all in the past now.

Rambo: For you! For me, civilian life is nothing! In the field, we had a code of honor: You watch my back, I watch your's. Back here, there's nothin'!

Trautman: You're the last of an elite group. Don't end it like this.

Rambo: Back there, I could fly a gunship. I could drive a tank. I was in charge of $1,000,000 equipment! Back here, I can't even hold a job parking cars! [angrily throws machine gun at wall, and angrily screams] [voice breaking] I can't-- I just-- Oh, my God. Where is everybody? Oh, God. I had a friend, was the Air Force. I had all these guys, man. Back there, I had all these ****ing guys, who were my friends. 'Cause back here, there's nothing. Remember Danforth? [Trautman nods] He wore this black headband, and I took one of those magic markers, that I said he found. He mailed it to Las Vegas, 'cause we were always talking about Vegas, and this ****in' car, this red '58 Chevy convertible, he was talking about this car; he said we were gonna cruise 'til the tires fall off. [begins sobbing] We were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says, uh, "Shine, please, shine!" I said "No." He kept askin', yeah, and Joey said "Yeah." And, I went to get a couple beers, and the-- The box was wired, and he opened up the box, ****ing blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, and he's ****in' screaming, there's pieces of him all over me, just... [forcefully yanks off his bandoleer] ...like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, and i-- My friend that's all over me! I got blood and everything, and I'm tryin' to hold him together, I put him together, his ****in' insides keep comin' out, and nobody would help! Nobody'd help, and he's sayin' "Hey, I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "With what?! I can't find your ****in' legs! I can't find your legs!" [voice breaking] I can't get it out of my head. I've-- I've dreamed this seven years. Every day, I have this. And sometimes, I wake up, and I don't know where I am. I don't talk to anybody. Sometimes a day...a week... [about to cry] ...I can't put it out of my mind. [breaks down crying and embraces Trautman who consoles him]
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    Fixed for you. It really digs into PTSD. Great character study. Stallone's best acting. (Until Creed)
    for me it's 2 > 1 > 3 > 4 > 5

the first and second one are both gems but basically a pretty different genre of movie even though they're in the same series (like Alien and Aliens)

and then it just comes down to personal preference and I prefer the full-blown action flick over the drama/action that is First Blood

(also prefer the jungle setting over the woods and town from the first one)

ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    for me it's 2 > 1 > 3 > 4 > 5

the first and second one are both gems but basically a pretty different genre of movie even though they're in the same series (like Alien and Aliens)

and then it just comes down to personal preference and I prefer the full-blown action flick over the drama/action that is First Blood

(also prefer the jungle setting over the woods and town from the first one)
    lol Aliens was written and directed by James Cameron

Rambo 2 was co-written by James Cameron

Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    lol Aliens was written and directed by James Cameron

Rambo 2 was co-written by James Cameron
    makes sense

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wait Mexico has crime?!
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

slootermcgavin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slootermcgavin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slootermcgavin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slootermcgavin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slootermcgavin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slootermcgavin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slootermcgavin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slootermcgavin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slootermcgavin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slootermcgavin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slootermcgavin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    All were legit guilty fun. 1 and 4 were solid, still waiting to see Last Blood

Swaggod9k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggod9k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggod9k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggod9k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggod9k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggod9k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggod9k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggod9k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggod9k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggod9k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggod9k is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bro I couldn't even finish this movie..

It is like a chittier version of taken...

You expect rambo to do some damage but hes beta and gets jumped by a group of Mexicans... that was wack ..

He couldn't have brought his machine gun??

Someone tell me what happens after he gets jumped beacuse I turned that chit off lmao