Thread: Cut or bulk

Moelijk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Cut or bulk

Hey guys, I've been asking around a bit at other places on wether i should cut or bulk and i’m getting different awnsers. So I decided to also ask the opinion of you guys on here, Any input/help is appreciated.

Length: 180cm
    Left picture's: 67.6kg~ (currently)
    Right picture's: 72.8kg~

progress is exactly 2 months apart 27 september to 27 november

Picture's are in my gallery, thanks!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    In the long run you need to do both - that's why you are getting different answers. However, given that mass gain is what will take the longest, do that first IMO. Cutting from this point will not take you to satisfactory end point.

Moelijk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    In the long run you need to do both - that's why you are getting different answers. However, given that mass gain is what will take the longest, do that first IMO. Cutting from this point will not take you to satisfactory end point.
    thanks fam appreciate it, i guess a lean bulk would be the best then indeed

jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're 19, take advantage of that youth to build muscles. You can cut later.
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628
    Btag - blood#1648 / blood#1816