KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It’s crazy they sell Syntha 6 and Gold whey at grocery stores with nutrition label

It’s like a full on official nutrition facts label item instead of a supplement facts item and counts as food.

They finally accepted protein as a real food it looks like lol.

Back in the day all I ever saw was nasty “Fortress” or some other disgusting option but now the grocery store protein area looks equipped with all the popular proteins.
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020

ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I remember when I was about 15 and I asked my mom to get me protein powder and she brought home some chit from Sam's club. It was absolutely terrible. We have come a long way since then. I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that fitness it more mainstream now.