Thread: Lat pain

perroqlio69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lat pain

Hi so im actually new here so i dont know if i should be posting here, anyways i started doing pullups everyday and did a pr in weighted pullups, i then started stretching my lats but i think i pulled a bit too hard and now it hurts when i do pulluos or when i flex my lats too hard, i dont feel any pain if im not using my lats, i acrually recovered and could do pullups but now it hurts again and i cant do pullups anymore, i've had this pain for like 3 weeks and i havent been able to lift heavy on my back workouts, i still train back tho but high reps and light weight, any of you know how i can fix my lats and how i can get to lifting heavy again? Help would be great!

FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Having a pain for a couple days is one thing, but three weeks is a whole different matter. You should probably get checked out by a doctor.
    SAVE A TREE
    EAT A BEAVER

armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just rest
    See the curtains hangin' in the window, in the evenin' on a Friday night
    A little light a-shinin' through the window, lets me know everything is alright
    Summer breeze, makes me feel fine, blowing through the jasmine in my mind
    Summer breeze, makes me feel fine, blowing through the jasmine in my mind

Red for life
    Natty 4 life

Badger94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Badger94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Badger94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Badger94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Badger94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Badger94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Badger94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Badger94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Badger94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Badger94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Badger94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was squatting one day and heard a pop and felt a pain where my right lat is. I thought I pulled/tore the muscle, but it was something much worse. I actually herniated a disc between two C vertebrae, and now have lifetime pain when I’m in certain positions. I’d see a doctor if it’s actually been that long. It sounds similar to what happened to me