ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50)

how do u build a social circle around you when ur FA

being forever alone is kinda a really hard hill to climb out of , i wasnt always there but getting in and out of a relationship and my circle of friends fading and all doing different things, just all lined up to leave me stranded without anyone around me. now im in single after years in relatinship its hard to make friends when u dont hardly have any that wil actaully do things with u [ moved away, in relationships ect], along with women as well... girls want someone that is popular and has females friends or they know is talking to other girls.

with that being said, whats the path forward... i would assume just taking every step in trying to socialize to befriend people in daily life. im not sure its kinda depressing
    i like to leave my signature blank

Power and the money. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You just gotta be social and go out there and make connections with everyone, men and women like bars, gyms and different restaurants for example. Don't go out there specifically to make friends or get laid but to build rapport in places you frequent and over time these people will do things for you, sometimes for free and without you asking for chit. This is what's been happening with me a lot lately. This is also how sometimes you meet women.

However if you're FA cause of a toxic mentality then my advice will not help you.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Picked my Username When I Was Younger And Dumber Crew

Direct Game is Superior to Indirect Game (Come At Me)

ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    You just gotta be social and go out there and make connections with everyone, men and women like bars, gyms and different restaurants for example. Don't go out there specifically to make friends or get laid but to build rapport in places you frequent and over time these people will do things for you, sometimes for free and without you asking for chit. This is what's been happening with me a lot lately. This is also how sometimes you meet women.

However if you're FA cause of a toxic mentality then my advice will not help you.
    word i feel u, its just a up hill battle from ur stuck in the hole, but gotta start somewhere.

my advice to any younger guys here... do not lose ur friends, and always make more friends from ur current friends even if they arent that interesting of people, its good to just keep in ur outter circle, also DO NOT DEPEND ON UR FRIENDS ... things will change, there lifes will change, they wont always be there for u to rely on for major social interactions
    i like to leave my signature blank

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just go out into social settings, be approachable and welcoming with your body language and general behavior and get to know some people. Set your standards down abit when it comes to getting to know people and work your way up from there to actually attaining a social circle. Life is a big surprise mate, it goes in all directions and you never know which direction you're going in, that's the beauty of it.
    If you need help, don't hesitate to reach out. Let's have a chat.

Stats;

Height: 5'10
    Weight: 75kg [165lb)

Bench: 100kgx3
    Squat: 110kgx4
    Deadlift: 140kgx1, 110kgx4