LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Monitor blacks out when Alt Tabbing?

Whenever im in game and I alt tab my screen will go black for about 5 seconds
    Tried switching from 60hz to 59hz it didnt fix it

Its been fine for the 4 years ive had this computer.. now all of a sudden I cant alt tab.. I installed Modern Warfare last week, could low disk space cause this problem?
    Last edited by LawrenceValenti; 12-01-2019 at 03:00 PM.

LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LawrenceValenti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump