Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Diabetics who lift regularly

Sup guys

I remember between 2001-2004 I was megalomaniacal about eating every 3 hours on the dot. The common belief was if you don’t eat every few hours your body will burn more muscle but if you do eat every few hours your body will instead burn food.

Onto my question, how many times a day do you diabetics who lift heavy eat? How do you time your meals around the insulin?

I remember a sticky on this but can’t find it now.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Deathstroke, long time no see. Hope all is well.

Current thoughts on meal timing for the general person are that it doesn't matter too much though getting in protein a few times throughout the day is likely best from a muscle protein synthesis standpoint. Definitely does not need to be every 3 hours; I find it very unlikely eating protein more than 4 times daily is going to make any significant difference. A lot of people make good progress doing intermittent fasting where they eat everything in an 8 hour window; this may be suboptimal but that doesn't mean progress cannot be made.

For diabetes specifically when insulin is a factor, I actually wouldn't recommend doing anything differently as long as you are on top of the insulin regimen (appropriate basal and do a good job with carb counting and applying a correction factor). The trickiest part would be considering eating/insulin periworkout as that can change things a bit but that's something I imagine you'll have figured out awhile ago (if you're new on insulin then check with your physician/endocrinologist if you have one for suggestions that apply to you specifically). If you're new to insulin and clueless on periworkout considerations and feel like your physician cannot help you then always err on the side of letting your glucose run too high than too low, try a few different workouts on the extremes of what you typically do, check your glucose before/during/after the workout, run the numbers by your physician, and ask for guidance on adjusting the insulin regimen.