Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by zknarc View Post
    I has the misfortune of living in the NW of England for a while and endured hearing all this chit every day in the office from fat old guys. Cringe overload when grown men do this.
    Bear in the mind that these were the rare elite Northerners who actually have a job so imagine what the street plebs are like.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yewotm8 View Post
    Basic tribalism about clans fighting battles against at each other. Obviously you want your side to win since then you don't get killed, enslaved, or raped.

The problem is that people see themselves as part of the team, saying dumb chit like "we won this year" and "you guys got us but this year we have x player so now we're good". You are not a part of the team, you sit and watch! You are unaffected by the outcome of the game entirely! But still we see grown ass men having emotional attachments to things they can't control AND have no effect on them.

Originally Posted by nnodcvcker View Post
    They're just trying to cope with this meaningless life.
    There are different coping strategies you know

This. It is all they have and they live vicariously through the players and feel like they actually are a part of something, even though they aren't. Fantasy Football is the same as Dungeons and Dragons in my opinion. Not hating though. I waste my time on dumb sht as well.
    Nuggets of Wisdom

jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Getting autographs or wearing jerseys over the age of 21 is the most cucky thing ever

guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never could understand sports fanatics. I honestly think most of them would get on their knees and suck off their favorite player if it meant 'Their' team would win.