KestrelC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KestrelC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KestrelC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KestrelC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KestrelC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KestrelC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KestrelC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KestrelC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KestrelC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KestrelC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Need some quick advice on my cut/frame

What's good guys, I've been lurking for a while now but I'm looking to get more active to learn more, hopefully help others - Right now I'm a bit confused about how to feel about my physique/goals/etc, I just need some reassurance that I'm doing the right thing (or that I'm a dumbass, either works)

Been lifting seriously for about a year now, went on the usual noob garbage bulk and reached 197 on my 6'2 frame (october), since then I've cut 7 pounds, maintained the following stats:

21 y/o
    Arms: 15"
    Neck: 16.3"
    Chest: 42"
    Shoulders: 49" around, 20" wide
    Quads: 23"
    Waist: 36.5"
    Hips: 39"
    Wrist: 6.7"

Lifting 4x a week to maintain strength, get my cardio from boxing 3x a week. Currently undergoing physical therapy for lower back so no squats/deads/BB rows.

I'm guessing I'm at about 18% bodyfat, right now I figured my goal should be to drop to 10% as I already have a decent base of muscle. Plan to drop down to 175 by Apri (currently consuming 1900/2000 Calories on Keto and Intermittent Fasting), then do a proper lean bulk up to 185. Does this sound good? Also, I've been in a weird state of mind where I'm stuck between feeling like I got a good frame, and a narrow one, It's prob cause I have thin bones or just an average frame but I'd appreciate any feedback from my pics. Thanks y'all.

BTW Pics somewhat NSFW, not really but idk what the standard is

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Personally I don't think you're carrying enough muscle on your frame to not look incredibly skinny at 175 lbs. But if you want to shed another 5-10 lbs that would put you in a good spot to lean bulk from there.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KestrelC View Post
    I'm guessing I'm at about 18% bodyfat, right now I figured my goal should be to drop to 10% as I already have a decent base of muscle. Plan to drop down to 175 by Apri (currently consuming 1900/2000 Calories on Keto and Intermittent Fasting), then do a proper lean bulk up to 185. Does this sound good?
    Sure. I think you're in a good place where you can go either direction from here. I would probably bulk first and then cut, but it's up to you.

Originally Posted by KestrelC View Post
    Also, I've been in a weird state of mind where I'm stuck between feeling like I got a good frame, and a narrow one, It's prob cause I have thin bones or just an average frame but I'd appreciate any feedback from my pics.
    You don't have thin bones or frame. You're fine. We are the same height but I am about 20 lbs heavier with lower bf%. I have the exact same struggles with feeling genetically challenged one minute and gifted the next. It's just a mind****. I do find that each bulk/cut cycle changes my frame of reference though.

You have a good natural v-taper. In a few years of bulking/cutting you'll probably be well over the adonis ratio (shoulder circumference : waist circumference of 1.618). I suspect that you are either underestimating your current shoulder measurement or overestimating your current waist measurement.

KestrelC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KestrelC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KestrelC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KestrelC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KestrelC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KestrelC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KestrelC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KestrelC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KestrelC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KestrelC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    Personally I don't think you're carrying enough muscle on your frame to not look incredibly skinny at 175 lbs. But if you want to shed another 5-10 lbs that would put you in a good spot to lean bulk from there.
    Appreciate the feedback, I would bulk if it weren't for the fact that I just came off a bad bulk - made the mistake but now I'll just get lean and make the effort again properly.

Originally Posted by rtpmarine View Post
    Sure. I think you're in a good place where you can go either direction from here. I would probably bulk first and then cut, but it's up to you.

You don't have thin bones or frame. You're fine. We are the same height but I am about 20 lbs heavier with lower bf%. I have the exact same struggles with feeling genetically challenged one minute and gifted the next. It's just a mind****. I do find that each bulk/cut cycle changes my frame of reference though.

You have a good natural v-taper. In a few years of bulking/cutting you'll probably be well over the adonis ratio (shoulder circumference : waist circumference of 1.618). I suspect that you are either underestimating your current shoulder measurement or overestimating your current waist measurement.
    This is solid, thanks for the advice brotha, needed to hear that.

RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Based on pics I'd be shocked if your waist measurement is accurate - looks much smaller. Also
    I'd guess your body fat is nearer 15%.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181179323&p=1658333353#post1658333353

Height: 185cm (6'1")
    Weight: 79.3kg (175lb)

Personal best lifts
    Bench - 6 x 65kg (143lb), 8 x 62.5kg (138lb)
    Bent Over Row - 10 x 70kg (154lb)
    Front squat - 5 x 67.5kg (149lb)
    Back squat - 1 x 95kg (209lb), 8 x 77.5kg (171lb)
    RDL - 9 x 87.5kg (193lb)
    Deadlift - 6 x 107.5kg (237lb)
    Overhead Press - 6 x 40kg (88lb)
    Chin Ups - 7 x bodyweight + 12.5kg (27.5lb), 14 x b.weight