Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Kaged Muscle Amino Synergy - Raspberry Lemonade

1st off, thank you Kaged muscle for the opportunity to try and review this product, the generosity is much appreciated!

I was lucky enough to win a tub of Amino Synergy and give it a try for the 1st time so let's jump on in!

Ive tried MANY EAA's some good, some not so good but Im a sucker for Lemonade... correction, more of a Lemonade snob. So when it comes to someone using that as a flavor I will say I grade it pretty harsh, ESPECIALLY if it doesnt even remotely taste like lemonade..

So of course I chose Rasp, Lemonade -decaf for me

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (6.35g)
    Calories 30
    Total Carbohydrate 1 g
    Total Sugars .5 g
    AJIPURE® MP9 EAA MATRIX 3g
    L-Leucine
    L-Lysine Acetate
    L-Valine
    L-Isoleucine
    L-Threonine
    L-Phenylalanine
    L-Methionine
    L-Histidine
    L-Tryptophan
    Coconut Water Powder 500mg

As you can tell by to profile, it has a nice 3G of Essential EAAs and a nice 500mg of Coconut Waater powder to help with hydration very good blend IMO

Mixability

Simple it mixes as to be expected, 0 clumping and never noticed any settling (but then again it didnt last long enough for any settling to occur )

Flavor

I would def say this is one of the better tasting lemonade anythings I've tried, like near the top or THE top. I will say the best way to describe it would be like a Crystal Light raspberry lemonade drink. Def good and no bitterness or chemical-y taste like ive had in some other EAAs.

Very crisp and refreshing and will def buy some more as with all Kaged Muscle items I've bought/tried their stuff is top notch

If youre in the market for a great tasting quality EAA sup I would suggest you give Amino Synergy a try. They also have other flavors and honestly I wouldnt fear trying those based on what I experienced with Raspberry Lemonade.

Profile-10
    Mixability-10
    Taste-10

OVERALL

Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've found all of Kaged's supplements to taste damn good, and honestly just be of really great quality and not that expensive when compared to others. Their protonz supplements are damn tasty. Okay, enough bragging about their products lol.

Great review!
    Gym Lifts / Competition Lifts (Raw, kg)
    Bench: 152.5 / 120
    Squat: 182.5 / 175
    Deadlift: 235 / 225

Best WILKS In Competition: 355.26 - 83kg class

InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mccyjcb View Post
    I've found all of Kaged's supplements to taste damn good, and honestly just be of really great quality and not that expensive when compared to others. Their protonz supplements are damn tasty. Okay, enough bragging about their products lol.

Great review!
    KM is constantly formulating new flavors, and the quality comes from taking the required time to nail them, all while only using natural colors and ingredients .

Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    1st off, thank you Kaged muscle for the opportunity to try and review this product, the generosity is much appreciated!

I was lucky enough to win a tub of Amino Synergy and give it a try for the 1st time so let's jump on in!

Ive tried MANY EAA's some good, some not so good but Im a sucker for Lemonade... correction, more of a Lemonade snob. So when it comes to someone using that as a flavor I will say I grade it pretty harsh, ESPECIALLY if it doesnt even remotely taste like lemonade..

So of course I chose Rasp, Lemonade -decaf for me

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (6.35g)
    Calories 30
    Total Carbohydrate 1 g
    Total Sugars .5 g
    AJIPURE® MP9 EAA MATRIX 3g
    L-Leucine
    L-Lysine Acetate
    L-Valine
    L-Isoleucine
    L-Threonine
    L-Phenylalanine
    L-Methionine
    L-Histidine
    L-Tryptophan
    Coconut Water Powder 500mg

As you can tell by to profile, it has a nice 3G of Essential EAAs and a nice 500mg of Coconut Waater powder to help with hydration very good blend IMO

Mixability

Simple it mixes as to be expected, 0 clumping and never noticed any settling (but then again it didnt last long enough for any settling to occur )

Flavor

I would def say this is one of the better tasting lemonade anythings I've tried, like near the top or THE top. I will say the best way to describe it would be like a Crystal Light raspberry lemonade drink. Def good and no bitterness or chemical-y taste like ive had in some other EAAs.

Very crisp and refreshing and will def buy some more as with all Kaged Muscle items I've bought/tried their stuff is top notch

If youre in the market for a great tasting quality EAA sup I would suggest you give Amino Synergy a try. They also have other flavors and honestly I wouldnt fear trying those based on what I experienced with Raspberry Lemonade.

Profile-10
    Mixability-10
    Taste-10

OVERALL

Glad you enjoyed it! I agree on the flavor, it's one of the top few of all KM products IMO.
    Ⓚ Kaged Muscle Forum Representative Ⓚ

♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛

♫ www.instagram.com/infraren ♫