rajc89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Struggling with gains

Hi guys, 2 years ago I was 7.5 st, started using as matrix and got to 9st felt GREAT!!!
    Didn’t know that I needed ptc after tho 🙄, went through a bad faze in life and didn’t train after at all, 6 months ago go mores matrix and trained hard but didn’t get half the gains I did the first time nor did I feel that ‘umph’ that makes you want to train, any ideas why?
    Only good thing is that my stable weight now is 8.5 but I don’t have any visible muscle gains 🤷🏾‍♂️

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't worry about previous supplement use, focus on your workouts and diet. It takes longer to build muscle naturally so you need to be patient, if you aren't seeing ANY progress then you need to change you diet and workout routine.
    My secret? Texting between sets.