indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

ECA + Hydroxycut

Am I overdoing it by using ECA and Hydroxycut?

Should I use something other than Hydroxycut? I mean it's just caffeine and green tea extract after all.
    Last edited by indeedhappy80; 01-17-2020 at 12:58 PM.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends how much caffeine you’re getting in as part of your ECA, plus ‘overdoing it’ is personal to you - some people can handle and thrive on higher caffeine doses, some people can’t.
    Make America Great Britain Again

indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Thanks for the nice reply.

In the past I could handle up to 1 gram of caffeine, but have had problems sleeping afterwards.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by indeedhappy80 View Post
    Thanks for the nice reply.

In the past I could handle up to 1 gram of caffeine, but have had problems sleeping afterwards.
    Yea, I used to be able to handle more when I was younger but alas, age catches up with us all.
    Make America Great Britain Again

I think I'll stick to Ephedrine 24 mg + Caffeine 200 mg + 325 mg Aspirin for now.

Hydroxycut or any other fat burner on the market pales in comparison.

Should I add Yohimbine HCL, Synephrine and Green Tea Extract?