mememachine7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Should I cut or bulk

I’m a 6’1 16 year old, I’ve been training for about 5 months now and I went from 75kg to 68 and now I’m wondering if I should cut or bulk I’d like to get some ab definition for summer but I’d also like to get bigger?. My bench is currently at 80kg and I can squat about 90kg please email me for the link with pictures it doesn’t let me alexanderakkari@yahoo.com.au

Gamedragon345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mememachine7 View Post
    I’m a 6’1 16 year old, I’ve been training for about 5 months now and I went from 75kg to 68 and now I’m wondering if I should cut or bulk I’d like to get some ab definition for summer but I’d also like to get bigger?. My bench is currently at 80kg and I can squat about 90kg please email me for the link with pictures it doesn’t let me alexanderakkari@yahoo.com.au
    I'm too lazy to email you, but.... you've lost a significant amount of weight, I suggest you lean bulk, bulk slowly 0.5 pounds a week, try this workout program called stronglifts 5x5, and increase your bench press,squat,and deadlift even more, then switch to a 5 day split. Don't make the mistake I did, I actually wasted time doing lot of useless dumbell exercises, I should have started with stronglifts. And remember, having more muscle will usually make you stronger, but not always, but by using this strength focused you workout, you will gain muscle, since your body needs to build the muscle to lift heavier, but if you focus on hypertrophy(just bulking), you may not get as good at the major lifts(squat,bench,overhead press, deadlift, barbell row)