Yonah001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yonah001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yonah001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yonah001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yonah001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yonah001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yonah001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yonah001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yonah001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yonah001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yonah001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Do not doubt the universe

When you are attracting a woman into your life whether it is a friend, a date, acquaintance, or if you're single, you should never doubt the universe. When you lack confidence, the women will pick up on this based on the vibrations you're emitting, and the law of attraction will respond. Even if there are no women in your presence, you will still be emitting signals lacking confidence. Doubt and fear both go hand in hand, and overcoming it requires focus and practice regardless of how much money, muscles, or social status you have. Your beliefs (focused thoughts) shift every single object, particle, and person that moves around you.

Once you believe, you are unstoppable. You are God in manifested form.

socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) socalivin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No confidence for your face

notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is something to be said for 'being on fire', to use the old basketball video game cliche. I used to sell cars, and was good at it, but once had a hot streak in December (a great month for car sales) where I could do no wrong, and ended up selling car after car for high gross margins. People would literally gather around at the sales office to watch me sell 3 cars at once on the floor to 3 families sitting withing hearing distance of each other, all 3 paying different prices relative to MSRP.

Yes, when you feel good, you act well, and you get good results.

armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is this about the law of attraction?
    See the curtains hangin' in the window, in the evenin' on a Friday night
    A little light a-shinin' through the window, lets me know everything is alright
    Summer breeze, makes me feel fine, blowing through the jasmine in my mind
    Summer breeze, makes me feel fine, blowing through the jasmine in my mind

Red for life
    Natty 4 life