Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Bicep imbalances

My left bicep is noticeabley (maybe not to anyone else except upon close inspection) smaller than the right one, despite being right-dominant. Very odd, but anyway... how would I remedy this? BB curls are my only bicep isolator, and I don’t want to sacrifice strength/size on the left by switching to single-arm curls and waiting for the right to catch up. Would it make sense to knock out a couple of concentration curl sets on the right after BB curls or on a separate day altogether? What else?

But I guess it would be more of a band-aid than anything, leaving the root of the problem still a mystery. But hmmm I Mix-grip my RDLs and while I focus intensely on not pulling with my bicep (it has happened once, and it hurt), maybe it’s getting a super small amount of work without my realizing?

FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There probably isn't any need to add sets to a single arm. You should try doing dumbbell curls on both arms instead of barbell for a while. This way each arm is lifting on its own and you wont have a dominance issue. Things should even out.

Best of luck.
    Calls 'em like I sees 'em Crew
    Suomalainen Crew
    Feels like a manlet around Amazonian women Crew
    Gets turned on when looking in the mirror Crew

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Xpiro View Post
    I focus intensely on not pulling with my bicep (it has happened once, and it hurt)
    https://www.t-nation.com/training/ti...of-your-biceps
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Xpiro View Post
    My left bicep is noticeabley (maybe not to anyone else except upon close inspection) smaller than the right one, despite being right-dominant. Very odd, but anyway... how would I remedy this? BB curls are my only bicep isolator, and I don’t want to sacrifice strength/size on the left by switching to single-arm curls and waiting for the right to catch up. Would it make sense to knock out a couple of concentration curl sets on the right after BB curls or on a separate day altogether? What else?

But I guess it would be more of a band-aid than anything, leaving the root of the problem still a mystery. But hmmm I Mix-grip my RDLs and while I focus intensely on not pulling with my bicep (it has happened once, and it hurt), maybe it’s getting a super small amount of work without my realizing?

Do lots of uni lateral work. hopefully this helps. i like to do curls 3 reps each side and just keep going until you cant