AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Trolling trolls? (Apex legends)

Its the worst when you are playing and people bail right after being downed.

But its worse when a teammate wont revive you or grabs your banner, robs your stuff then wont even bother to actually go to resurrect you.

Ive now resorted to putting my head phones down next to my phone playing police chases when this happens. Last night took about 3 mins for the player to come unglued, he was raging hard. Guess he didnt know how to mute. I contributed to him dying because of rage.

He didnt have his head set initially connected, but connected after 3 mins of my police chase trolling to "yell" at me.

As you know if you dont have a headset on voice chat comes through your tv lol

Wish I had video.

Anyone else enjoy trolling trolls?

BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bro bet you most people dont play ape legends

explain in regular terms, sounds like it has potential. and details of ungluing
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah there are some chitass people on Apex. Solid trolling brah.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

Still on the path to redemption...

"I see the absolute worst in people and accept that they'll never change." -Low Expectations for others will minimize disappointment.