c0nker is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sibutramine + thermogenics (fat burner) ?

I've been taking sibutramine for quite some time. I think 2 years. Had good results and no sides, and getting very close to my ultimate weight goal. I want to drop more 10-15 lbs, but hit a plateau and have been bouncing between 148lb and 155lb for the last couple of months.

I want to include a thermogenic into my diet and exercise routine ( i think lipo-6 black ? ). Would that be ok ? I'm not really interested in appetite suppressors effects on those fat burners, since sibutramine already does a good job on that. I just want to give a boost to my metabolism.

JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Most thermogenics are appetite suppresents more than anything (caffeine, B12, yohimbe, etc). Products that claim to boost your metabolism are likely garbage.

On an aside, as Sibutramine was withdrawn from the US in 2010 this may be a substance banned from discussion on this forum (similar to SARMs), but I'm not positive about that.