Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This crap has no traction in real life. I go to work, school, do chit with my kids, go out, etc-none of this crap is discussed. Nobody watches these shows. The "woke" push is also falling flat on its face. It's a phase bro, these studios and cable channels will have to wise up and remember what turns a profit eventually, and that is putting out stuff actual people will spend money to watch. The alphabet people comprise what 5% of the population? Chit ain't gonna last. Also, I stay off social media for other reasons (rampant ignorance and passive aggression), but another way to avoid this. Getting worked up about this is pointless. I am a bit worried bout what happens when my kids start school though, even then I imagine 90% of the class will either laugh at the gender bullchit and like 90% of crap they teach is going to bounce right off anyway...
    Virtue is its own reward.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by scheal View Post
    It’s because phaggots on the left are pushing this on kindergarten kids. Do parents have the option to withdraw their kids from class when the perverts are teaching the lessons? No they don’t
    Ok if you're going to claim something as stupid as this then provide proof. Show us all where kindergarten kids across the country in hundreds of thousands of schools are getting this "pushed" on them.

DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    This crap has no traction in real life. I go to work, school, do chit with my kids, go out, etc-none of this crap is discussed. Nobody watches these shows. The "woke" push is also falling flat on its face. It's a phase bro, these studios and cable channels will have to wise up and remember what turns a profit eventually, and that is putting out stuff actual people will spend money to watch. The alphabet people comprise what 5% of the population? Chit ain't gonna last. Also, I stay off social media for other reasons (rampant ignorance and passive aggression), but another way to avoid this. Getting worked up about this is pointless. I am a bit worried bout what happens when my kids start school though, even then I imagine 90% of the class will either laugh at the gender bullchit and like 90% of crap they teach is going to bounce right off anyway...
    This is what I was hoping. I don't see this stuff in day to day life, but I turned on the tv for the first time in idk how long besides watching football games here and there, and all I saw was LGTBQ stuff. The entire time.

I also noticed a big push in schools and forcing kids to learn this stuff. You see it in other countries as well. I live in IL so the school system is already fukked.

And to the few phags that say just don't watch it, and don't worry about it, that is how they normalize it and it takes over. I don't want that chit in my day to day life, so I would assume fighting it is a much better option than just letting it slip by. When they dominate the media outlets, it leaks into the culture. Kids watch YouTube all the time. I work with a lot of mothers of kids and some of the stuff they say the kids are learning is ridiculous.

This isn't just something to sweep under the rug. Hopefully it just fails, but seeing the conservative movement being so pro gay and pushing this issue is nauseating. Nothing about the current conservative political party is conservative.

DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    Ok if you're going to claim something as stupid as this then provide proof. Show us all where kindergarten kids across the country in hundreds of thousands of schools are getting this "pushed" on them.
    I live in IL

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...h-lgbt-history

Also

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2019...-have-anal-sex

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1S912O

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/ed...228532414.html

https://www.the74million.org/the-sta...-restrictions/

azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azumi121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation

White people make up 75% of America, white people are in power, white people control the media...white people are pushing this agenda.

Stop being such cucks.
    **Misc Decade Crew**

God cucked Joseph
    Would let Eva Green cuck me crew
    Scrub skateboard crew
    Scrub mtb crew

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don't think this push is going to influence the culture until it becomes more widespread?
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    Boxing is gay & Rigged

|___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000) Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000) Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000) Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000) Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000) Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000) Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000) Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000) Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000) Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000) Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not at colleges. Not for the future; it is all in the company you hold. Honestly, I don't see America or Europe holding itself together for the next 20 years, there will certainly be a collapse of world-altering proportions within that time. This stuff is destabilizing the family.

Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by azumi121 View Post
    White people make up 75% of America, white people are in power, white people control the media...white people are pushing this agenda.

Stop being such cucks.
    elitists are in power dip****

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Complains about gay television.

Posts on misc.

Lol the irony.
    # of days since I last cut myself while peeling and chopping a butternut squash: 5

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    Complains about gay television.

Posts on misc.

Lol the irony.
    He also doesn't believe in evolution and thinks jews control the u.s

Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Suqat View Post
    Not at colleges. Not for the future; it is all in the company you hold. Honestly, I don't see America or Europe holding itself together for the next 20 years, there will certainly be a collapse of world-altering proportions within that time. This stuff is destabilizing the family.
    Of all the things destabilizing families, economics is tops. What's the top reason for divorce? Finances. But blame everything else in the world, jazz, rock and roll, heavy metal, SpongeBob SquarePants, Teletubbies, woman's rights...the list goes on and on. Take a step back and look at what you're saying. A country that defeated Hitler, destroyed Japan, did not blink in the face of the USSR, and sent men to the moon...will fall to pieces over gay/trans education. Just lol. No it ain't. What's falling to pieces are the people freaking out about this crap. I checked out the Austin Independent School Districts sex ed stuff. 90% of it is understanding abuse and learning about respecting different people. This is what happens when chit is hunky dory for so long-we invent demons to rail against.

I'm not pro-trans or any of it, but man fellas the reaction to the chit going on is full on potato. Frankly there's more to worry about in everyday life. The reaction here reminds me of the people trying to take away guns after every shooting. Exceedingly rare. Just put your seat belt on, eat healthy, and don't smoke and you'll likely not die till you're 80. In other words, take care of what you can control in life.
    Last edited by Johnez; 12-01-2019 at 12:21 AM.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApeXXXPredator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It is a leftist agenda that is out to destroy the fabric of America.

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by scheal View Post
    Why force it onto kids? I know you approve of it and can’t wait until they take it to the next step but most parents who love their kids don’t!!!
    force what!?

who's forcing anything? whats being forced?

what the fukk are you talking about?

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    teaching students about LGBT history isnt forcing them to be LGBT you retarded balloon animal

whats next? teaching kids about WW2 is forcing nazism on them?

god youre stupid

jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sandaltan View Post
    teaching students about LGBT history isnt forcing them to be LGBT you retarded balloon animal

whats next? teaching kids about WW2 is forcing nazism on them?

god youre stupid
    Stop lying. Teaching kids about anal sex isn't LGBT history.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First the immoral left teaches our kids that homos aren't morally corrupt deviants. Next they'll be trying to brainwash our children into believing that humanity didn't start in the garden of eden and that we lost our way due to some bad snake.

Sickos.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    First the immoral left teaches our kids that homos aren't morally corrupt deviants. Next they'll be trying to brainwash our children into believing that humanity didn't start in the garden of eden and that we lost our way due to some bad snake.

Sickos.

SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Yea, definitely kids you see walking around every day.

Much better to teach our kids that homos are morally corrupt and meant for satan's pit.

SMH...SMH
    Early AM workout crew.

Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea, definitely kids you see walking around every day.

Much better to teach our kids that homos are morally corrupt and meant for satan's pit.

SMH...SMH
    So you're okay with stuff like that? How "progressive" of you. Very woke.

SMH.

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    So you're okay with stuff like that? How "progressive" of you. Very woke.

SMH.
    I've never seen anything even remotely like that, except on this sub. You people would have us believe that it's widespread and becoming pervasive. Know what I have seen a lot of? Conservative christians teaching their kids that we all came from the garden of eden and that jesus rode around on dinosaurs.

Guess which one I think is a far bigger issue for our country?
    Early AM workout crew.

Chit like this is a much bigger threat to our country than homos asking not to be looked at as immoral.

https://arkencounter.com/about/
    Early AM workout crew.

Chit like this is a much bigger threat to our country than homos asking not to be looked at as immoral.

https://arkencounter.com/about/
    Saint Pete-Did you believe in dinosaurs?
    Poor soul-Well yeah, there were fossils everywhere!
    Saint Pete-You idiot, God was fukkin with you
    *Shooop, trap door to hell opens*
    Poor soul-Aaaawwwww

LOL LOL LOL

6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Were you literally shaking when you had to change the channel?
    Last edited by Judgment; 12-01-2019 at 05:51 AM.

BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz
    Just wait until it's LGBTQP and being taught in schools
    Natty AF Crew

I'm the person Iceman's dog thinks he is

Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000) Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000) Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000) Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000) Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000) Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000) Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000) Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000) Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000) Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000) Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Suqat View Post
    Lol that is the dumbest thing I've heard all day, how about you go suck on your nookie and lick your boyfriend's cookie and let the big boys talk?

Originally Posted by BOZZ View Post
    Just wait until it's LGBTQP and being taught in schools
    Surely that will happen. Lots of support for ****s out there. In fact, being born attracted to the same sex, or feeling like you were born the wrong sex is exactly the same as forcing kids to have sex with you. Yup, natural progression right there...SMH

I’ll also once again point out that two massive conservative organizations are the ones who have been hiding and protecting ****s.
    Early AM workout crew.

BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz
    Surely that will happen. Lots of support for ****s out there. In fact, being born attracted to the same sex, or feeling like you were born the wrong sex is exactly the same as forcing kids to have sex with you. Yup, natural progression right there...SMH

I’ll also once again point out that two massive conservative organizations are the ones who have been hiding and protecting ****s.
    Yes because clearly everyone predicting what has happened to this point has been wrong... Oh wait
    Natty AF Crew

I'm the person Iceman's dog thinks he is

Originally Posted by BOZZ View Post
    Yes because clearly everyone predicting what has happened to this point has been wrong... Oh wait
    Predicted what? That homos don’t have to be afraid and hide in the closet and be ashamed?

Yea that’s horrible.
    Early AM workout crew.

Registered User OptimistPrime11's Avatar
    OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've never seen anything even remotely like that, except on this sub. You people would have us believe that it's widespread and becoming pervasive. Know what I have seen a lot of? Conservative christians teaching their kids that we all came from the garden of eden and that jesus rode around on dinosaurs.

Guess which one I think is a far bigger issue for our country?
    I completely agree with you that teaching kids a religion like the Christian religion (or any religion) with all of its fakeness and fairy tales is not good either. I cringe when I hear kids regurgitate some of the things written in the bible like its fact. Total brainwashing.

However, the Christian religion does have some merits to society in that it teaches people to generally be good people. To be moral. To have decency. And it brings people together and gives them a sense of purpose and togetherness with others. Not to mention it was something that this country was built upon and I would say the US is the greatest country ever created.

Whereas things like TG, peee doughs, kids in drag, kids dancing for adults in drag, TGs reading to kids and on and on? There is nothing remotely good or moral about those things. Anything that comes out of those movements is all about one thing.

S E X.

And degeneracy.

And that is not something we need to be teaching kids about when they are 5 years old.

Registered User OptimistPrime11's Avatar
    OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    I completely agree with you that teaching kids a religion like the Christian religion (or any religion) with all of its fakeness and fairy tales is not good either. I cringe when I hear kids regurgitate some of the things written in the bible like its fact. Total brainwashing.

However, the Christian religion does have some merits to society in that it teaches people to generally be good people. To be moral. To have decency. And it brings people together and gives them a sense of purpose and togetherness with others. Not to mention it was something that this country was built upon and I would say the US is the greatest country ever created.

Whereas things like TG, peee doughs, kids in drag, kids dancing for adults in drag, TGs reading to kids and on and on? There is nothing remotely good or moral about those things. Anything that comes out of those movements is all about one thing.

S E X.

And degeneracy.

And that is not something we need to be teaching kids about when they are 5 years old.
    And I don't think anyone here is saying that you can't just turn the channel if you don't like a tv show. Or that seeing TGism is super wide spread.....right now.

However, what they, and I, are saying is this. We see what the left is trying to push onto society. We see how they keep saying they want an inch but take a mile. So what happens if that continues unabated in lets say 20, 30, 50 years?

Where is our society going to be? The family values and morals that were the backbone of this country for 250 years? What will become of this country? What kind of world will families raise their kids in?

My sister has 4 great kids in Michigan. Great family. All of the kids are in sports, work for charities, honor rolls. One going to the Air Force Academy. Another full ride tennis scholarship to a Big 10 school. They were raised right with good values and morals. But by sister has told me she is afraid of what kind of world their grandchildren will have to grow up in with the way things are going. She is actually 'sort of' advising her children to hold off on having a family until things because more clear on where things are headed.

Is that normal to think that? Good?

I don't think so.