tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Titan Pro Sled System

I had planned to but the rogue with their black friday deal but they changed the price in my cart so I ended up buying the Titan.
    This is more for my son to be honest, he is 15 and a serious baseball player.

I have had mixed luck with Titan and with Alan Thrall having bad **** to say about it I was nervous placing the order.

The bf price was $161 with shipping so.....

I have to say I was pleased on how heavy it was, didn't expect that.

Box looked like **** at I expected having bought other titan products.

If this bothers you don't bother ordering titan;

It shipped in the one box and all of the parts were in the box - including the weight post lol
    I didn't even look for instructions honestly. It was five bolts and everything fit together great - assembly was super easy.

The bolts do not seem to be of a high grade hardness but seem large enough that it shouldn't matter, i do expect them to rust east and thought about painting them but didn't

It only took minutes to get it all together and it is heavy as hell and seems to be built like a tank, It is thick heavy steel and for some reason bigger then expected idk

issues - like Allen pointed out in his vid the posts do not fit tightly. I expected this going in and I don't think it will bother me one bit but it is worth noting

best pic i could get on this, same post with it pushed in opposite direction.

[img]http//live.staticflickr.com/65535/49147199421_e4289a19cf_b.jpg[/img]

Allen also mentioned the plastic skids wear out fast but I don't believe they are designed for outdoor use (where this will be used) so once they wear off I will remove them and just use this with the bare steel. Rough charges extra for the plastic, I would have prefered a discount and not gotten them at all.

overall I am pretty impressed with this. It is hella heavy with thick gauge steel and I am pretty sure i will hold up to a lot more then my son (or I) will every be able to give it. Is it perfect for a gym IDK but at the price and id the defects listed don't bohrer you it seems like one of the better Titan pieces to me.

I am looking for a good rope to pull it and could use any recommendations

Thanks
    Last edited by tmonkey; 11-30-2019 at 10:08 AM.

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    update

I added one of the Titan Pro Sled System Arch Attachment and it fit fine everything lined up and it went on super easy.

notes;

1. The push poles still line up and work fine with the attachment - still loose lol
    2. The bolts it came with are coated and seem a higher grade bolt -wish the sled came with the same.
    3. All of the bolts on the sled and attachment were the same size.
    4. Wanted the Titan Pro Sled System Double Handle Attachment but it was out of stock so I will pick it up later. With free shipping I guess it isn't a big deal but it would have been nice at once with the bf prices and all.

P.S. the box came in perfect same but it still have some bare metal showing for whatever reason - typical titan powder coat, or paint idk

and this thing is a beast - great buy imo

lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    they have their place for sure. I wouldn't buy anything overly complex from them but for simple pieces they are great. I highly doubt I'd order anything with a ton of moving parts.
    Best Lifts
    BP 255
    SQ 425
    DL 435
    OHP 195

[QUOTE=lsi1;1592925631]they have their place for sure. I wouldn't buy anything overly complex from them but for simple pieces they are great. I highly doubt I'd order anything with a ton of moving parts.[/QUOTE
    I think I agree. I just got their Angled Multigrip Barbell and I can't believe how nice it is esp since it was under $100 shipped