Sean1998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help: Cut, Bulk, or Recomp?

Hey guys

I’ve been cutting for a while now to get lean and lose my large excess of subcutaneous fat.

I currently eat 1,750kcal a day and am doing a Keto diet. I’m 136lbs, 5’7”, and would consider myself somewhere in the ~20% body fat range with some lean muscle. I lift almost every day. I think I’m skinny fat and am unsure if I should continue to cut, start a lean bulk, or do a recomp at maintenance calories. I simply have so much subcutaneous fat around my stomach, thighs, glutes, and a few other areas that I want gone so I can start bulking from a leaner weight.

Do you think I should keep trying to slowly cut this fat, begin a bulk of 500 excess calories (on Keto or off Keto), or recomp while staying at maintenance calories?

https://imgur.com/a/HMomsX9
    https: //imgur.com/a/HMomsX9 (with space)

Really could use some help or advice on this. Have been doing just about everything I can for a while now, but this subcutaneous fat is just too stubborn.

Thanks for any help

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have serious body image issues if you think you have a lot of fat - subcutaneous or not. I'm beibg serious. You do not need to be trying to lose more weight.