Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Companies are in it to make money.
    If the ads don’t work, they pull them and run other ones.

Also, who the fuk spends their time counting who is in the ads?

jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    I suggest you watch any 3 hour commercial span tomorrow during NFL football.

Count how many all white, all black, half white/half black, half white/half any minority commercials AND previews for coming sitcom and hour long shows there are.

Then come back and report to the misc.

I will do the same.

I promise you the amount of blacks that are represented in commercials and shows, and the WAY they are presented (all knowing, virtuous, smart, funny, black men with white women etc ) will be much higher than you think while the whites, especially the men, will be represented as buffoons. I would say at least 60% of all commercials and tv previews these days have black people in them. This all going on while black men represent about 6% of the US population and white men about 35% AND the white race well over 65%.

Here is a good case study on the subject.

https://www.counter-currents.com/201...n-advertising/
    So, you are saying that advertisers sacrifice money to promote social justice stuff? You do understand that every single person in America runs on self-interest?

FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gluon View Post
    in reality its only done to keep white liberals from crying.
    This.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by armies View Post
    Because look at what's happening in Europe, also in America, some say the white race will be extinct by the year 2750, but I'm like, by the year 2300 whites will be less than 0.5 of the world's population! This is happening, and is inevitable
    I live in Europe, I don't see it happening. But I can be wrong.

CrouchingCopsHiddenBadges SteveSanders's Avatar
    SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Judgment View Post
    Most "white" people are already mixed somewhere in their lineage.
    No they aren't. Maybe you are, strong cope brah

White Americans have Remained “Shockingly European” Despite Decades of Pro-Racial Mixing Propaganda, New DNA Study Reveals

Furthermore, the study found that only some six million individuals who identify as white, actually have between 1 and 3.5 percent non-European ancestry—and that the vast majority of this admixture occurred five or ten generations ago, making most of these individuals unaware of their ancestry—consciously and in physical appearance (or phenotype).

The study, titled “The Genetic Ancestry of African Americans, Latinos, and European Americans across the United States”, and published in the January 8, 2015 edition of American Journal of Human Genetics, was drawn from data provided by persons requesting personal DNA analysis from the 23andMe company. When requesting DNA analysis, individuals can choose whether to make their anonymized data available for research or not.

More than 80 percent of the customers—150,000 subjects—gave their consent, making the data set used for the study “an order of magnitude bigger” than those usually used to examine population mixing, according to Katarzyna Bryc, a population geneticist at 23andMe and lead author of the new paper. Normally, data sets used to compile such statistics are at most in the hundreds, and often only in the dozens, large.
    http://newobserveronline.com/white-a...tsUXDKixS9WFG6

scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A ****ty product is a ****ty product no matter who presents it
    Elizabeth Warren
    @BlackWomxnFor
    ! Black trans and cis women, gender-nonconforming, and nonbinary people are the backbone of our democracy

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    People paranoid about an agenda here make me laugh. Advertisers want to make money, one tactic is to artificially diversify the actors in an ad to create appeal to the broadest possible audience. I guess that backfires as far as race-obsessed weirdos goes but I guess they ran the numbers and decided there just aren’t enough Miscers out in the real world to make it worth pandering to them.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    People paranoid about an agenda here make me laugh. Advertisers want to make money, one tactic is to artificially diversify the actors in an ad to create appeal to the broadest possible audience. I guess that backfires as far as race-obsessed weirdos goes but I guess they ran the numbers and decided there just aren’t enough Miscers out in the real world to make it worth pandering to them.
    Gillette's CEO said the message was more important than profit when they lost 8 billion on that one commercial but that was likely from him misjudging how far the agenda had advanced, just like 2016 took a lot of these people by surprise

Corporations are playing the long game here, they know what's coming and want to be remembered as the "good ones" on the Right Side when 20 years down the line our ruling SJW far left regimes are redistributing sneaker money and chicken repariations to a horde of tens of millions of potential customers.

x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SteveSanders View Post
    So lets break this down

13% population (census bureau)
    50-60% (from his fkn head)
    very scientific analysis!
    Nah Psyops doesn't work on me.
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You are working off of a faulty assumption IMO. As if the people making TV and movies have only one thing that motivates them. There is no way they ran the numbers and decided they need to increase the number of men making out to increase their audience. The same thing applies to race, or any thing else they want to push. Many of the decisions they make are contrary to what the public wants yet they know if they push it long enough people will give in and accept that is the way things are now.

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I promise you the amount of blacks that are represented in commercials and shows, and the WAY they are presented (all knowing, virtuous, smart, funny, black men with white women etc ) will be much higher than you think while the whites, especially the men, will be represented as buffoons.
    I disagree with your conclusions on this phenomena and I certainly don't care anywhere near as much as you do, but this is 100% fact.

There's a great show here in Australia called Gruen, where they panel a bunch of marketers and discuss topical matters with a bent to advertising. The fact that white guys are the punchline in adverts came up once and one of the marketers openly said something like "yeah well that's the only group it's safe to make fun of, so that's what we run with."

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    Gillette's CEO said the message was more important than profit when they lost 8 billion on that one commercial but that was likely from him misjudging how far the agenda had advanced, just like 2016 took a lot of these people by surprise

Corporations are playing the long game here, they know what's coming and want to be remembered as the "good ones" on the Right Side when 20 years down the line our ruling SJW far left regimes are redistributing sneaker money and chicken repariations to a horde of tens of millions of potential customers.
    Kind of fake news, a non-cash writedown isn't the same as a loss from a misjudged ad but yeah if corporations decide to value lecturing people ahead of improving their bottom line, it can cost them dearly. Which is why the primary purpose of advertising is to make money.

Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    You are working off of a faulty assumption IMO. As if the people making TV and movies have only one thing that motivates them. There is no way they ran the numbers and decided they need to increase the number of men making out to increase their audience. The same thing applies to race, or any thing else they want to push. Many of the decisions they make are contrary to what the public wants yet they know if they push it long enough people will give in and accept that is the way things are now.
    Agree, people do have multiple motivations. I'm just extremely sceptical of the notion that Big TV and Big Movies and Big Advertising got together to decide to push any agenda. As far as pushing stuff on people who don't like what you're saying, that's a losing strategy for a marketer.
    Last edited by Mr Beer; 12-01-2019 at 03:06 PM.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SteveSanders View Post
    No they aren't. Maybe you are, strong cope brah

http://newobserveronline.com/white-a...tsUXDKixS9WFG6
    Here's the actual study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/

You cherry picked a sh!tload of data to support your position. So much that I can't even respond with enough quotes. So I'll just leave it to anybody interested enough to read it.

Also, great source for the article. Let's see what other "winning" articles that website posts on the first page:

40% of all Welfare Claimants in Germany are Nonwhite Invader "Refugees"
    Trump Administration Agreement with Mexico brings 56% Decline in Nonwhite Invasion
    6.2 Million Nonwhites Have Demanded "Asylum" in Europe since January 2011
    New Arrests in US Demonstrate Mass Illegal Immigration is always Nonwhites Invading White Nations
    MS-13 Gang Murders Highlight Extent of Nonwhite Invasion of US East Coast
    It literally goes on, and on and on. Strong racist echo chamber.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lmfao you people are legit sheep. Do you honestly believe they lost $8B on that one commercial?

Of course you do.

bahahahahahaahahahaha
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deepfat View Post
    Still can't get over how terrible your handgun technique is. Limp wristed and unstable as fuk. Just terrible.
    Your contribution to this thread just shows what a petty little pu$$y you are. Try working out, says a lot when I have forearms thicker then your pencil neck struggling to balance that helmet.
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ Grandmaster Flash

Early AM workout crew.

LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    Your contribution to this thread just shows what a petty little pu$$y you are. Try working out, says a lot when I have forearms thicker then your pencil neck struggling to balance that helmet.
    Delta Force operator Jamey Caldwell displays proper grip technique in easy to understand form ...

learn, practice, ingrain into the membrane
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
    - US Constitution author and 2nd President, John Adams, October 11th, 1798
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177055701

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think I get the drummer's point, he's trying to expose a double standard. But advertising is like the worst thing to criticize...it explicitly targets certain demographics.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    174 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 270 /// S: 335 /// D: 405

CrouchingCopsHiddenBadges SteveSanders's Avatar
    SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveSanders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Judgment View Post
    Here's the actual study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/

You cherry picked a sh!tload of data to support your position. So much that I can't even respond with enough quotes. So I'll just leave it to anybody interested enough to read it.

Also, great source for the article. Let's see what other "winning" articles that website posts on the first page:

It literally goes on, and on and on. Strong racist echo chamber.
    Well clearly you didn't read the study and pulled the muh racist cuck nonsense to support your cope arguments. The actual study is in the original link.. LMFAO.. It doesn't matter where the study was posted or what language is used I don't even care if the nation of islam or anyone of any ethnicity is posting as long as its fact. You just pull nonsense out of your ass. Your father or lack thereof is probably the real issue with you.

Lets see some data to support your outlandish claims. You knock the source with your butthurt cuck feelings. Break down all of those quotes and post some data about how they are wrong. If its all lies should be easy to refute right?
    Last edited by SteveSanders; 12-01-2019 at 07:17 PM.

jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonbaybay is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

So, you agree it was a business decision.

Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    lmfao you people are legit sheep. Do you honestly believe they lost $8B on that one commercial?

Of course you do.

bahahahahahaahahahaha
    You have no clue how much they lost or gained. The revenues don't measure brand loyalty customers for the long term. That is the measure of any long term success Nike made a lot of money on Colin K.

CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    White woman, black man.

Hollywood keeps putting ^^ that combo in your face every chance they get.
    My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. - John 15:12

Toxic Masculinity crew.

Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    White woman, black man.

Do you have stats to support this thesis? Or you just have your biased conclusion already, and any commercials you see are confirmation bias? I bet you don't care when people constantly shove their religion down your face

isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    White woman, black man.

do you feel threatened by this?

i've never met a more pathetic breed of snowflake than the religious nutbag
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang Gang

not actually 49

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Agree, people do have multiple motivations. I'm just extremely sceptical of the notion that Big TV and Big Movies and Big Advertising got together to decide to push any agenda. As far as pushing stuff on people who don't like what you're saying, that's a losing strategy for a marketer.
    They don’t have to conspire together. There just has to be a culture of leftism and activism promoted by those at the top and accepted by those at the bottom.

It’s no different than the culture developed in talk radio, conservative news outlets, or any other profession where people tend to be conservative.

No matter what movies and TV push on people most will deal with it because they have no other viable alternatives. People like their entertainment and are unable or unwilling to give it up in protest to change the behavior of big media.

Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    do you feel threatened by this?

i've never met a more pathetic breed of snowflake than the religious nutbag
    What does Religion have to do with his anti-scientific racism? Nice bias. And guess you missed the last 5 years of trigger warnings on campus and wanting to ban anyone to the right of hillary clinton in speaking,

Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    They don’t have to conspire together. There just has to be a culture of leftism and activism promoted by those at the top and accepted by those at the bottom.

It’s no different than the culture developed in talk radio, conservative news outlets, or any other profession where people tend to be conservative.

No matter what movies and TV push on people most will deal with it because they have no other viable alternatives. People like their entertainment and are unable or unwilling to give it up in protest to change the behavior of big media.
    Bull. Even "liberal" organizations have profit motives. They all are in competition against each other, and Every single tv station would sign Roseanne if it were in their financial interest

Registered User OptimistPrime11's Avatar
    OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just saw 4 straight commercials and a show preview.

Jarred-black guy/white wife
    Target-All black
    Ford car-All black

TV show-3/4 black, 1/4 white. Whites were the brunt of the jokes.

Cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

This represents America?

I have nothing against blacks or any minority. Just stop making it so obvious.

TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    OMG why should white people have to watch fuking black commercials when they only amount to 13% of the country? OMG thi makes me fuking rage!!

WTF!!
    How come I never hear this argument when black people watch movies with white people?

davidnc67 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidnc67 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidnc67 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidnc67 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidnc67 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidnc67 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidnc67 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidnc67 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidnc67 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidnc67 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidnc67 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Political Correctness

More like mixed race people and multiracial couples and families in just about every commercial on American TV now.

KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just saw 4 straight commercials and a show preview.

Jarred-black guy/white wife
    Target-All black
    Ford car-All black

TV show-3/4 black, 1/4 white. Whites were the brunt of the jokes.

Cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

This represents America?

I have nothing against blacks or any minority. Just stop making it so obvious.
    Lmao .. the horror!!! You should write a letter to trump & your congressman about how the country is slipping in your eyes, might want to cc David Duke on said letter ;-)
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ Grandmaster Flash

Early AM workout crew.

AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    White male fragility on full display. Sad.
    OHIO AGAINST THE WORLD

I never understood wind