Coolman468 is just really nice. (+1000) Coolman468 is just really nice. (+1000) Coolman468 is just really nice. (+1000) Coolman468 is just really nice. (+1000) Coolman468 is just really nice. (+1000) Coolman468 is just really nice. (+1000) Coolman468 is just really nice. (+1000) Coolman468 is just really nice. (+1000) Coolman468 is just really nice. (+1000) Coolman468 is just really nice. (+1000) Coolman468 is just really nice. (+1000)

My tinder/bumble bio says don’t swipe right, I’m a terrible guy

I’m giving them a fair warning, cause chances are we will meet up and they won’t be as attractive as their pictures. I’ll text them asking if they got home safely, and say I had a good time and proceed to never contact them again. Or maybe one is attractive enough for me to see her a few more times and have sex with her but then I’m not attracted to her enough to keep talking to her so I slowly sabotage by taking all day to reply and stop making plans.

I should delete the apps but it’s the only way I get dates now. I don’t go out, all I do is school, gym, and home. This is because I moved to France and I live in a village. I take a 1.5hr long train ride to Paris everyday for class or the gym. So I don’t have a social life. But even before coming to Paris I started caring less about dating. Dunno man, I’m starting to give up after my break up. After this whole time can’t really find a girl I like enough or one that likes me enough. I’m moving into Paris very soon before my break back to the USA, so my social life should get better.