sambolambo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Would appreciate some advice

Hi all, I want to gain lean muscle but also want to lose body fat but don’t know what macros I should use. I know what my daily calories should be.

What is a good percentage to go for ?
    Should I go high in good fats and protein and a moderate amount of carbs or no fats and higher carbs or ?

Should I lose fat eating less carbs and the. Gain muscle eating more carbs ?

Harsh Truth Distributor xsquid99's Avatar
    xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need to pick a goal, either lose fat (caloric deficit) or gain muscle (caloric surplus). You might be able to see a tiny bit of lean muscle gain in a deficit (recomp), but not a significant amount.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

sambolambo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=xsquid99;1592540231]You need to pick a goal, either lose fat (caloric deficit) or gain muscle (caloric surplus). You might be able to see a tiny bit of lean muscle gain in a deficit (recomp), But not a significant amount.

Thanks for the help mate. So to gain muscle (calorie surplus) what’s good macros ? Can you still gain good muscle mass eating higher good fats then good carbs ?

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sambolambo View Post
    So to gain muscle (calorie surplus) what’s good macros ? Can you still gain good muscle mass eating higher good fats then good carbs ?
    Dude, read the thread he linked you to in post 2.

There is no reason for us to answer each individual question you ask when it is answered in that thread.