Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Different types of BCAA proportions vs Amino Tabs - Help

Hi everyone!

In these past weeks I've been making a lot of progress (body wise / weight-lifting wise) and I feel awesome. Everytime I leave the gym I feel like I pushed it to the max and this gives me joy.

One thing that (sometimes) holds me back is muscle soreness / fatigue. There are some days where I feel completly dead and I'm not able to give 100% on whatever exercise I'm doing (even though I push through the pain, it still feels like I could do better than that if I was in a better shape). I decided to browse the internet in order to find solutions or suggestions in order to fight this.

I found that stretching my body after a long workout helps me to relax / sleep better at night and delays the muscle soreness. However, I still feel dead after 2 or 3 days.

Another thing suggested was taking BCAA. I must confess that I never took any supplement besides whey so I really have no idea how BCAA work (besides the basics) inside the human body / how they're made. I tried to search it online but most websites only refer the differences between 2:1:1, 4:1:1 and 8:1:1 BCAA and never really suggest one of them (I feel like every article I read is inconclusive on which BCAA to buy).

It would make my day if someone could explain / help me on this subject as I would like to try it (and see with my own eyes if the benefits I read are true or not).

Also, found 1 or 2 articles that compared BCAA and Aminoacids tabs. As I tried to find more information, it looked like BCAA are way more "popular" but I still have no idea which one is best for me.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    All a waste of cash, powdered or tablets.
    Strong & Unstable

Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonaas18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    Could you explain?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Jonaas18 View Post
    Could you explain?
    BCAAs are just a fraction of protein. If you are consuming enough protein (as any serious lifter should be), there is no need to take the isolated component.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    BCAAs are just a fraction of protein. If you are consuming enough protein (as any serious lifter should be), there is no need to take the isolated component.
    I have been transitioning from "a normal diet" to a plant based diet for 3 months now. I still haven't stopped eating meat (totally) yet but I plan to. Fish as well. Is tofu, seitan, etc.. A good alternative to get BCAA as well? (given that those 2 are probably the most common substitutes for meat in a vegan diet).

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    There are lots of plant based protein sources - mostly beans, pulses, lentils, chick peas etc. I'm no expert but I'm sure lists of good sources exist. You can certainly meet your requirements from a plant based diet - but it will take more attention to achieve this than simply eating a chunk of meat.

faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have been transitioning from "a normal diet" to a plant based diet for 3 months now. I still haven't stopped eating meat (totally) yet but I plan to. Fish as well. Is tofu, seitan, etc.. A good alternative to get BCAA as well? (given that those 2 are probably the most common substitutes for meat in a vegan diet).
    Real food sources are always more beneficial than supplements, especially BCAAs
    Strong & Unstable

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jonaas18,

What these people have failed to explain is, BCAAs are instantly absorbed and ready for immediate use where as proteins from whole food sources take hours upon hours to digest. Time your protein for success
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Jonaas18,

What these people have failed to explain is, BCAAs are instantly absorbed and ready for immediate use where as proteins from whole food sources take hours upon hours to digest. Time your protein for success
    Besides breakfast / lunch / dinner, I usually take protein shakes after my workout (they include BCAA but I really didn't / don't pay attention to the ammount per scoop since I don't really understand the optimal proportions). Would a change be required in order to time it right or what I'm doing now is just fine?

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Besides breakfast / lunch / dinner, I usually take protein shakes after my workout (they include BCAA but I really didn't / don't pay attention to the ammount per scoop since I don't really understand the optimal proportions). Would a change be required in order to time it right or what I'm doing now is just fine?
    If you plan on cutting meat out of your diet, BCAAS and a protein powder will be very beneficial. 10 grams of BCAAs intra training and a protein shake post workout would be ideal

What type of foods do you plan on using for protein?

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Timing’s largely irrelevant but shill’s gonna shill
    Strong & Unstable

If you plan on cutting meat out of your diet, BCAAS and a protein powder will be very beneficial. 10 grams of BCAAs intra training and a protein shake post workout would be ideal

What type of foods do you plan on using for protein?
    I'm not sure. Beans are really not my cup of tea but I'm up to give them a try (there's plenty variations of beans so perhaps one is somewhat decent). Besides that, I would probably buy some plant based burguers and experiment different dishes with seitan and tofu.

It's a big step for me since the flavours are somewhat strange compared to meat but I would actually love to stick with that diet at 100%. For now, I'm just introducing as much plant based ingredients as I can in order to "outshine" the ammount of meat I eat per meal.

I'm not sure. Beans are really not my cup of tea but I'm up to give them a try (there's plenty variations of beans so perhaps one is somewhat decent). Besides that, I would probably buy some plant based burguers and experiment different dishes with seitan and tofu.

It's a big step for me since the flavours are somewhat strange compared to meat but I would actually love to stick with that diet at 100%. For now, I'm just introducing as much plant based ingredients as I can in order to "outshine" the ammount of meat I eat per meal.
    I never really tried a plant based protein diet. Meats and dairy are two proven winners, not a must but maybe something to reconsider

It really comes down to dedication, and what you're willing to sacrifice

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don’t take BCAAs. Problem solved. They won’t help you anyway.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do not spend any money on BCAA. There is no benefit.

If you ate food in the hours upon hours (like, basically a full day) before you trained, you'll have instantly available amino acids. Problem solved. Get your protein in for the day, each day, by the end of the day, good to go

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Do not spend any money on BCAA. There is no benefit.

If you ate food in the hours upon hours (like, basically a full day) before you trained, you'll have instantly available amino acids. Problem solved. Get your protein in for the day, each day, by the end of the day, good to go
    You're clueless

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're clueless
    Is this supposed to be more or less persuasive than blah blah blah?

Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Don’t take BCAAs. Problem solved. They won’t help you anyway.
    Don't overlook these, OP

No need to be hostile with each other. I get that if I eat properly I'll get the desired ammount of BCAA (or at least try to). I decided not to buy it for now. Thanks a lot for the replies everyone, really helped a lot!

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't buy free-form aminos. Buy protein powder if you need help meeting your macro. If you're meeting your macro daily, your body will have plenty of amino acids to instantly use. Digestion can take upwards of 48 hours.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Honestly, the biggest concern for free form BCAAs is when you don't eat food, that is when they are most likely to be detrimental. When you are in a fast they increase muscle protein breakdown to higher levels than they increase muscle protein synthesis (Wolfe 2017). When you aren't in a fast you already have aminos from food.

So there is really no time they are beneficial.
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Honestly, the biggest concern for free form BCAAs is when you don't eat food, that is when they are most likely to be detrimental. When you are in a fast they increase muscle protein breakdown to higher levels than they increase muscle protein synthesis (Wolfe 2017). When you aren't in a fast you already have aminos from food.

So there is really no time they are beneficial.
    No one takes you serious

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    Don't buy free-form aminos. Buy protein powder if you need help meeting your macro. If you're meeting your macro daily, your body will have plenty of amino acids to instantly use. Digestion can take upwards of 48 hours.
    Be careful when you use the word "instantly"

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

No need to be hostile with each other.
    Don't worry, it's just the one guy who gets tired of being reminded that he is wrong by every other person on the forum. We're used to it.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Be careful when you use the word "instantly"
    Should I take advice from you on this subject? Yeah maybe. You're the pro at using "instantly".
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

No one takes you serious
    I don't ask them to, that's why I provide research citations. They can verify it themselves.
    Controlled Labs Warder

I don't ask them to, that's why I provide research citations. They can verify it themselves.
    Share this on your site if you want traffic, not opinion based studies

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

That’s an advertisement. Lol
    Controlled Labs Warder

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    When it gets warm again, I am definitely going swimming in a pool.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.