Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

So easy to forget to be thankful.

Every year, my wife and buy for a boy and a girl in need for Christmas. We have a son and daughter and it has been part of our holidays for a while. We got our secret Santa requests this year and our boy is a 9 y.o. and girl is 14.

This year has hit us harder than it ever has in the past. Our boy only put two items on his list. "Long sleeve shirts" and "socks". These humble requests really overwhelmed us. When we were discussing this as a family, (we get our kids to help us with picking out gifts) we were all brought to tears.

In a time where I am contemplating just what it is that we can get for our own kids this year, the stark contrast of just asking for simple basic needs of life was all too eye opening.

I just wanted to share to all to take the time to be thankful for all that we have. I myself, realize that I may need to be more active in seeking ways to help others. For as hard as this hit me, it reminds me that I can and should do more for others.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Every year, my wife and I buy for a boy and a girl in need for Christmas. In a time where I am contemplating just what it is that we can get for our own kids this year, the stark contrast of just asking for simple basic needs of life was all too eye opening.
    Respect....

Have a great Thanksgiving and Christmas with family/friends....of course, that applies to everyone here.
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Every year, my wife and buy for a boy and a girl in need for Christmas. We have a son and daughter and it has been part of our holidays for a while. We got our secret Santa requests this year and our boy is a 9 y.o. and girl is 14.

This year has hit us harder than it ever has in the past. Our boy only put two items on his list. "Long sleeve shirts" and "socks". These humble requests really overwhelmed us. When we were discussing this as a family, (we get our kids to help us with picking out gifts) we were all brought to tears.

In a time where I am contemplating just what it is that we can get for our own kids this year, the stark contrast of just asking for simple basic needs of life was all too eye opening.

I just wanted to share to all to take the time to be thankful for all that we have. I myself, realize that I may need to be more active in seeking ways to help others. For as hard as this hit me, it reminds me that I can and should do more for others.

Good Stuff!
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bayrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Induced drag, thanks for the reminder. We have purchased gifts for others several times, when the opportunity presented itself and it was a blessing each time. Seeking the opportunity to share with others is something I need to improve on.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's such a sweet thing to do. Every year our gym puts up a small tree filled with tags and I grabbed 3 this year. I remember last year I had a 13 yr old girl and all she wanted was a blue sweater. I threw in a pretty scarf to go with it.

We also have a local food pantry and I drop off boxes of food during the year because it's so easy and I want to.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000)

So the little guy, who you got for your secret Santa gifting, asked for those two items? That's really eye opening, isn't it.

I asked our youngest what he wants and he said a memory card. That's it? Yes. Some kids today aren't the greedy monsters you occasionally see at checkouts.

It's also great that your kids are helping you pick things out for the Secret Santa kids. Kudos on bringing up great kids.
    I am one of the 3%.
    I am one of the 1 in 8.
    www.metavivor.org
    www.metavivor.org/take-action/why-we-need-you

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, this time of year, brings many of these thoughts to the forefront of our minds. (a place we all could work to keep them a little more throughout the year).

We had a small Thanksgiving this year. No company, just myself wife and kids. We went for dessert over to friend who has been more like family to me the past 20 years.

He is 1 1/2 years into his battle with stage IV colon cancer. (and winning!). We went to his new home that he built and just moved into. I designed it for him several years back after his divorce, but life was never in the right place for him to start it. He made the decision upon his diagnosis that he was not going to just sit around and wait to die. So even though bi-weekly chemo treatments, he built his home and so happy he gets to spend his first thanksgiving there! Hopefully the first of many more. I was lucky enough to get to be a part of helping him get there.

Definitely a lot to be thankful for this year!
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be