Page 5 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    I welcome rejection. To me, I feel she must be doing me a favor by not leading me on, and when I reject a woman, I feel like I am doing her a favor by not leading her on. The reason for the rejection DOES NOT MATTER.

It's all about perspective. You can choose to find the positive in ANY outcome. It's always there.

For the 1000x time. Every whiney 'lil btch's problem in this thread is that he is too negative, refuses to believe any of his shortcomings can be traced back to himself, and plays the victim card like a fiddle.

Everything is cyclical. You feel you are in a negative pattern because of your experiences, and I say you have negative experiences because you are negative. Take a positive step and start to experience positive patterns.
    Yeah try being positive when feminists attack your masculinity and you are surrounded by narcissists or negative older people. I'm not nearly as toxic as the people i am surrounded by. I may be introverted and not care about much but it doesn't come close to how negative and toxic these people are.

Most people are just toxic dude. And i don't mean negative or depressed i mean straight up toxic people.

harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000) harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000) harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000) harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000) harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000) harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000) harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000) harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000) harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000) harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000) harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I welcome rejection. To me, I feel she must be doing me a favor by not leading me on, and when I reject a woman, I feel like I am doing her a favor by not leading her on. The reason for the rejection DOES NOT MATTER.

It's all about perspective. You can choose to find the positive in ANY outcome. It's always there.

For the 1000x time. Every whiney 'lil btch's problem in this thread is that he is too negative, refuses to believe any of his shortcomings can be traced back to himself, and plays the victim card like a fiddle.

Everything is cyclical. You feel you are in a negative pattern because of your experiences, and I say you have negative experiences because you are negative. Take a positive step and start to experience positive patterns.
    It’s eaay to say that! Rejection is not that bad etc till it actually happens when I got rejected through cold approaching and talking to strangers I felt defeated

TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    Brah I'd prefer to be referred to as a low-status male.

Incel is a horrible term and horribly inaccurate to boot.

And yes I am aware I have referred to others as Incels and I am aware of my own hypocrisy.
    Fair enough, i don't like the term incel either but guys like BBM seem to revel in calling themselves one.

I also don't like low status male either, it makes it sound as if you are literally less important than another man which is just not true and horrible for self confidence.

I shall now refer to you brahs as 'guys who struggle to get laid'
    6'3 masterrace

Bench: 350 / Squat: 485 / Deadlift: 600

TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    Most people are just toxic dude. And i don't mean negative or depressed i mean straight up toxic people.
    You really, really need some self reflection, have you read how 'toxic' your posts are?
    6'3 masterrace

Bench: 350 / Squat: 485 / Deadlift: 600

Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    Fair enough, i don't like the term incel either but guys like BBM seem to revel in calling themselves one.

I also don't like low status male either, it makes it sound as if you are literally less important than another man which is just not true and horrible for self confidence.

I shall now refer to you brahs as 'guys who struggle to get laid'
    They make themselves low status. It's entirely upon them.

I believe thread title contains the approriate descriptor : "whiny little btches"

pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This interpretation is a deluded misunderstanding.

I'll explain more when I get back home.
    Don't bother. You are an FA, I am not. That is all that matters. You might as well be red.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't bother. You are an FA, I am not. That is all that matters. You might as well be red.
    Ironically enough that ties into my explanation.

I’ll give my full thoughts once i’ve eaten.

pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Pretty sure I know what you are going to say and I will give my response now. No matter how much you think you are some special little snowflake. You are not.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

At this point I actually have trouble understanding your philosophy on this issue. I know you think you're being balanced by at times criticizing multiple different world views, but it really just muddles your argument.

I'm starting to think you're just a contrarian, and don't even fully know your own position.

Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Pretty sure I know what you are going to say and I will give my response now. No matter how much you think you are some special little snowflake. You are not.
    I know I am special. My mom told me so...

harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000) harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000) harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000) harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000) harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000) harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000) harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000) harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000) harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000) harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000) harryfraud is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I’m happy being alone but sometimes I just wanna meet someone you know

alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you not think that sensitivity toward rejection is directly tied to the quantity/frequency of rejections experienced?

Let’s say we have a guy who decides to try his hand at investment banking. And let’s say his investments keep going south, one after another. He racks up 10 losses, then another 10. All the while depleting his capital.
    What happens to the chap’s state of mind over time? What happens to his perception of his chances insofar as investing is concerned?

Now, you could suggest to the investment banker that he try some positive visualisation techniques, or recommend that he try to learn from his failures, or perhaps suggest he take a break and try again in a few months. These are all fine suggestions and hopefully will have some merit, but at the end of the day what the bloke needs more than anything is a win.

You cannot underestimate how vitally important wins are, and the more of them you have, the better. As far as i’m concerned, wins are the only real currency of the situation we’re talking about.

Show me ANY guy*, and I will bet my entire life savings that his confidence in dating and his sensitivity toward rejection are directly proportional to his win:loss ratio.

Now, speaking more broadly, I think most guys have a few wins peppered in amongst several losses. You might call these folk beta males, and I think the majority of the people in this thread are beta males. So we have a bunch of beta males giving incels advice, and that’s fine, but I think you all tend to forget that you’re coming at this from the background of having a better win:loss ratio than most incels.

*obviously there will be exceptions. Inb4 “I know a guy who gets 1 date out of every 100 attempts and still keeps on going”.

Officially Sicilian ThenMaestro's Avatar
    ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you not think that sensitivity toward rejection is directly tied to the quantity/frequency of rejections experienced?

Let’s say we have a guy who decides to try his hand at investment banking. And let’s say his investments keep going south, one after another. He racks up 10 losses, then another 10. All the while depleting his capital.
    What happens to the chap’s state of mind over time? What happens to his perception of his chances insofar as investing is concerned?

Now, you could suggest to the investment banker that he try some positive visualisation techniques, or recommend that he try to learn from his failures, or perhaps suggest he take a break and try again in a few months. These are all fine suggestions and hopefully will have some merit, but at the end of the day what the bloke needs more than anything is a win.

You cannot underestimate how vitally important wins are, and the more of them you have, the better. As far as i’m concerned, wins are the only real currency of the situation we’re talking about.

Show me ANY guy*, and I will bet my entire life savings that his confidence in dating and his sensitivity toward rejection are directly proportional to his win:loss ratio.

Now, speaking more broadly, I think most guys have a few wins peppered in amongst several losses. You might call these folk beta males, and I think the majority of the people in this thread are beta males. So we have a bunch of beta males giving incels advice, and that’s fine, but I think you all tend to forget that you’re coming at this from the background of having a better win:loss ratio than most incels.

*obviously there will be exceptions. Inb4 “I know a guy who gets 1 date out of every 100 attempts and still keeps on going”.

Then quit and specialize in fapping, I don't get what the big deal is.

RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ThenMaestro View Post
    Did not see this option when I chose a college major.
    Currently: Running off-season; T25/Body Beast hybrid

Next race: Cap City Half Marathon - 4/25/20

Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    At this point I actually have trouble understanding your philosophy on this issue. I know you think you're being balanced by at times criticizing multiple different world views, but it really just muddles your argument.

I'm starting to think you're just a contrarian, and don't even fully know your own position.
    I don’t blame you tbh; my posts only reveal snippets of my “philosophy”.

I would go into greater depth on stuff but I tend to think, “what’s the point?”.

Officially Sicilian ThenMaestro's Avatar
    ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000) ThenMaestro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RedRusty View Post
    Did not see this option when I chose a college major.
    Women don't get that option unless they're pre-op MtF, unfortunately

Originally Posted by ThenMaestro View Post
    Lolicon fapper reporting in.

It really annoys me that you guys forget my background.

You are an 8/10, 6'+ Chad, you can't know these feels.

Do tell. I only really know that you’re divorced and have kids.

Do tell. I only really know that you’re divorced and have kids.
    I know he has a sportbike. Very hard to be an incel when you have a sportbike.

BTW, 5'2" is not short enough to need to lower a sportbike...

BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000) BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000) BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000) BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000) BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000) BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000) BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000) BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000) BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000) BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000) BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000)

this is what miscers dont understand........they want to tell incels to be automotons than just keep chuggin no matter how much they get rejected but thats not realistic. constant rejection is not healthy, it takes a toll and you cant just keep doing that for years and years without it having a big impact on you.

For example, after all I've been through its not possible for me to believe anything could ever work out for me. I've just been rejected so much constantly for over 10 years, I cant logically believe its possible anymore.

SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Why is NYC so depressing? (srs) (NY brahs gtfih)

I've been back and forth between NYC and SF recently because of my job.. anyway, idk how to explain it but people in SF are generally happier and the mood is better there, and I don't know everything is more cheerful like even the buildings and streets and stuff. I agree that NYC is more "alive" but it just seems like people getting from one place to another and depressed.

Maybe it's because now it's winter so it gets dark super early but I don't think it's that.. just overall something in NYC is depressing. And no I wasn't "happy" while I was in SF... I was depressed and did weird chit I don't even want to admit, so I don't think it's because of that

Anyone else noticed this? Did you consider moving to California or anywhere outside of the northeast?

I live on my parents' house taming and breaking my cock in the middle of my bed and I don't even know what I'm doing in the northeast anymore, seems so depressing now.

I might make a YouTube video talking about how hard it is meeting people

Absthetic is a name known to all. (+5000) Absthetic is a name known to all. (+5000) Absthetic is a name known to all. (+5000) Absthetic is a name known to all. (+5000) Absthetic is a name known to all. (+5000) Absthetic is a name known to all. (+5000) Absthetic is a name known to all. (+5000) Absthetic is a name known to all. (+5000) Absthetic is a name known to all. (+5000) Absthetic is a name known to all. (+5000) Absthetic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    because youre a loner i guess
    nyc is the best city on earth
    perhaps sometimes the heaviest things are not the weights we carry but our feels

GordonXXX is just really nice. (+1000) GordonXXX is just really nice. (+1000) GordonXXX is just really nice. (+1000) GordonXXX is just really nice. (+1000) GordonXXX is just really nice. (+1000) GordonXXX is just really nice. (+1000) GordonXXX is just really nice. (+1000) GordonXXX is just really nice. (+1000) GordonXXX is just really nice. (+1000) GordonXXX is just really nice. (+1000) GordonXXX is just really nice. (+1000)
    SF is a bunch of gay dudes. not the most or best looking women.

best US cities to find lots of beautiful women in no particular order -

1. LA
    2. Miami/S FL
    3. Dallas
    4. Atlanta
    5. NYC

Dogkrack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogkrack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogkrack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogkrack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogkrack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogkrack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogkrack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogkrack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogkrack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogkrack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogkrack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Third world hellscape. ded srs

KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dark, dirty, concrete jungle. Nothing to cheer the spirit, especially this time of year. Horrible place.

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wtf? NYC vs SF?

You may as well be trying to compare Camden NJ to Detroit MI, they're both the same festering chit holes

I was going to tell you about how much of a filthy, disgusting, overpriced, overcrowded toilet NYC is, but then you brought up San Fran and it's basically the same thing.
    Bow to the Gospel of Melis689

AP5 / PRO-Fap

Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I live and run things here, my iron fist rule keeps people down. Go somewhere else if you don't like my rule.