realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why did you breakup with someone you loved so much?

I know I'm not the only one who's been in this situation. Just as the title says, why did you give up on someone you were really in love with?
    Get RIPPED or DIE tryin'

Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Um, because...?

realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, since nobody wants to go first, I will. There was this girl I was with for two years. I was really into her. I met her in college, the third year. She was religious, very religious, actually, and I didn't have a problem with that all. She managed to hide the relationship from her parents, and she had a reason for that. She clearly knew that if her parents know about it, they won't approve of it because supposedly she's only allowed to marry people from her church (she's a Jehovah Witness)

Later her parents found out, and they started treating her as the black sheep of the family. As someone who cares so much about her, I couldn't watch her go through that stress, so we had to call it off. It hurt both of us so bad, but i didn't want to be the reason why she's not in good terms with her family.

Anyone else been in such a situation?
    Get RIPPED or DIE tryin'

TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Girl was great in many areas of her life: Hot, very smart, great career, active and into fitness, didn't drink, party or use social media.

But her temper would go from 0-100 when even the slightest things didn't go her way. She would explode at me whenever she felt I did things wrong and constantly. ALWAYS escalating even the smallest of issues to extremes.

Towards the 8 month mark it became so exhaustive that I had to get walk away after a fight we had.

I suspect she had borderline or bipolar tendencies. Not sure and don't want to diagnose but it sure seemed like it.

Still think about her all the time and see her due to common social groups but she doesn't even acknowledge me.

It's for the best though.

EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My penis was very interested in other girls

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EdwardTheGreat View Post
    My penis was very interested in other girls
    lmao either this or because it was stretched past the point of being a healthy relationship and turned toxic due to insecurities and other ish.

Sometimes you just have to cut your losses.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

VesperT01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VesperT01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VesperT01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VesperT01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VesperT01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VesperT01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VesperT01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VesperT01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VesperT01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VesperT01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VesperT01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    She drained my energy too much

weird.. but uh, im sure someone can relate

Originally Posted by VesperT01 View Post
    She drained my energy too much

weird.. but uh, im sure someone can relate
    Lol, you gotta be specific on this one
    Get RIPPED or DIE tryin'

Originally Posted by TallSaint View Post
    Girl was great in many areas of her life: Hot, very smart, great career, active and into fitness, didn't drink, party or use social media.

But her temper would go from 0-100 when even the slightest things didn't go her way. She would explode at me whenever she felt I did things wrong and constantly. ALWAYS escalating even the smallest of issues to extremes.

Towards the 8 month mark it became so exhaustive that I had to get walk away after a fight we had.

I suspect she had borderline or bipolar tendencies. Not sure and don't want to diagnose but it sure seemed like it.

Still think about her all the time and see her due to common social groups but she doesn't even acknowledge me.

It's for the best though.
    You did the right thing. No one tolerates bad vibes
    Get RIPPED or DIE tryin'

skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by realjames View Post
    I know I'm not the only one who's been in this situation. Just as the title says, why did you give up on someone you were really in love with?
    When I realized she was more in love with herself than with me.
    Finally green! Green green greeeeeeeeen!

Originally Posted by skinnybig2 View Post
    When I realized she was more in love with herself than with me.
    Details
    Get RIPPED or DIE tryin'

skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Details
    Instagram with 18907234 followers
    Constant selfies
    Restyling her hair all the time
    Obsessing over material things
    Everything was about her
    She was always having drama or catfights with other girls
    If she didn't have drama she'd make something up like fake stories about guys stalking her
    Other times she would be all down and depressed with a "woe is me" sort of thing going on

She was 30 years old and still doing that ****
    Finally green! Green green greeeeeeeeen!

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Grass is always greener syndrome. I got bored unfortunately. I’m starting to regret it a little bit now. We still talk and she pleads to be with me, but she is dating now and out of respect I won’t ruin that. :..(.

Im constantly moving for work, so it would be a LDR which I also can’t get behind for now

TLDR I’m not sure if I made the right decision or not but she deserves to be with someone that loves her just as much

Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Found out she was pooping when she said "brb gonna shower"

brb Acquiring gains InsanePain11's Avatar
    InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Girl I was with 5+ years. Natural beauty, curvy, extremely smart, very funny personality and fun to be with. We had a dog and townhouse together, not married.

My intuition told me I had to break it off even though I love her. She was erratic- not all the time, but she'd have huge emotional swings where it would make me question if I should trust her. Part of the problem is, I met her when she was still with her ex, and things were dramatic in the beginning and toxic, which damaged our relationship before it even started. (she didn't cheat on him physically, but we got together right after they split, obviously some red flags from the get-go. There was definite emotional cheating during the process) I realize I share the blame for the way it happened, and wasn't all that cautious at the time.

After being together 3 years, the first time we started having big problems, things got bad really fast. She had decided on a new career path which was life changing and she was going through a lot of changes, but she completely flipped on me in a span of 2 months. She went from being a loyal sweet person and talking about future/marriage/etc, to a very cold and mean person, leading us into arguments purposely, sabotaging etc. I still loved her and we talked it out and got back together after 10 days, but I didn't trust her the same anymore. During the break up she was extremely cold to me, told me we aren't right for each other, and I even asked if she still loved me and she just gave me a blank stare- completely changed from 2 months prior. She was ALL about her, talking about how she's growing as a person, is expansive, and looking back it seems like she was trying to act above me. I felt she was influenced heavily by new friends and also her Mom (who has bad judgment with men). She idolizes her mom and she is not a good example to follow, which is another red flag long term.

It was the hardest thing I've ever done, to split up with her and let her go. At first it seemed mutual but afterwards, I knew she wanted to get back together. But something in my gut said I'll always resent her for the damage she caused with certain actions, and I couldn't put my 100% in the relationship. I learned that you can love someone, but if the relationship is too damaged it won't work out if you know you'll always resent someone. She moved out of state for school and wanted me to go with her, but I felt I had to let it go and stop pursuing her. I learned recently she's with someone else now and it was very painful to realize, but I still know it had to be the right thing. It's still kind of haunting me, but I know if I focus on me and don't look back things will get better.

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by InsanePain11 View Post

During the break up she was extremely cold to me, told me we aren't right for each other, and I even asked if she still loved me and she just gave me a blank stare- completely changed from 2 months prior.
    Not that it matters now, but that’s textbook behavior when there is another man in the picture.

brb Acquiring gains InsanePain11's Avatar
    InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    Not that it matters now, but that’s textbook behavior when there is another man in the picture.
    Yea. I really don't think she saw anyone else, but I'm not naive and did consider it at the time as my mind was going crazy. She was going through a lot in her career and was on meds that were maybe affecting her. I kind of think it was a power thing, where she wanted to make me feel like sh!t and want her back. I'll never really know for sure.

Originally Posted by Varials View Post
    Found out she was pooping when she said "brb gonna shower"
    This one cracked me up. That's not a solid reason enough .
    Get RIPPED or DIE tryin'

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    Grass is always greener syndrome. I got bored unfortunately. I’m starting to regret it a little bit now. We still talk and she pleads to be with me, but she is dating now and out of respect I won’t ruin that. :..(.

Im constantly moving for work, so it would be a LDR which I also can’t get behind for now

TLDR I’m not sure if I made the right decision or not but she deserves to be with someone that loves her just as much

I guess that wasn't love. You wouldn't be looking for a greener grass
    Get RIPPED or DIE tryin'

TravelinJhwkFan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TravelinJhwkFan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TravelinJhwkFan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TravelinJhwkFan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TravelinJhwkFan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TravelinJhwkFan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TravelinJhwkFan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TravelinJhwkFan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TravelinJhwkFan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TravelinJhwkFan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TravelinJhwkFan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    When I realized my dik wouldn't stay out of other women. I was with her for 5ish years, one day I came clean, and packed my stuff and left. I continued to do it to others until I met my wife, which was proof to me that i didnt truly love ( or at least respeck) the others.
    Grateful Crew - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176582681

14/26

I guess that wasn't love. You wouldn't be looking for a greener grass
    Yeah I’m not sure about that. I personally think I’m still immature in some aspects and just wanted a hotter chick. She was ideal in most other aspects.