Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Someone asked if I had any pictures. This was right after I shaved my head for the first time and had eyebrows.

Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ItsJamesthefin View Post
    Sure thing. Back in March I noticed a few spots of hair missing on the back of my head. I went to the dermatologist and he said it was alopecia. At first I was getting shots to help fill in the spots, but the spots grew bigger and bigger and started to multiply. It got to the point where I decided to shave my head. Eventually the disease started to migrate to my eyebrows, eyelashes, facial hair and some of my body. It really knocked me down and killed my self confidence, but eventually I decided to not be negative and dwell on how bad I have it. The disease only attacks hair cells and I'm otherwise healthy.
    Sucks that that happened, but glad to hear you’re owning it!

PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Theres a family member on my wifes side that has alopecia. I met him long after he went baldcel. I didnt even know he had it, figured he just shaved a lot.

People who know you will get used to it and wont ever think of you with hair, and new people you meet probably wont be the wiser.

Like the other phaggot said, at least youre not a conehead or anything. Probably a bish to control the sweat when you work out, otherwise meh, life goes on.

FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankCostanza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ItsJamesthefin View Post
    Sure thing. Back in March I noticed a few spots of hair missing on the back of my head. I went to the dermatologist and he said it was alopecia. At first I was getting shots to help fill in the spots, but the spots grew bigger and bigger and started to multiply. It got to the point where I decided to shave my head. Eventually the disease started to migrate to my eyebrows, eyelashes, facial hair and some of my body. It really knocked me down and killed my self confidence, but eventually I decided to not be negative and dwell on how bad I have it. The disease only attacks hair cells and I'm otherwise healthy.
    stay strong op and carry on.
    Retired
    Screw the haters
    Don’t worry about things that aren’t within your control.

In before fuqdatass

ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PatheticPeter View Post
    Theres a family member on my wifes side that has alopecia. I met him long after he went baldcel. I didnt even know he had it, figured he just shaved a lot.

People who know you will get used to it and wont ever think of you with hair, and new people you meet probably wont be the wiser.

Like the other phaggot said, at least youre not a conehead or anything. Probably a bish to control the sweat when you work out, otherwise meh, life goes on.
    Its funny because even my roomate says he doesn't remember me with hair. It's too the point where most family, co workers, and friends know me as without hair now. I had trouble at first not wanting people to see me, but I got over that. Yes the sweat always goes in my eyes but it's no biggie. There are atleast benefits to this disease.

Originally Posted by FrankCostanza View Post
    stay strong op and carry on.
    absolutely. I'm not letting this control me.

Originally Posted by Coolman468 View Post
    Sucks that that happened, but glad to hear you’re owning it!
    Gotta stay strong and positive.

Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    Man.... that reminds me Gotham got cancelled.

I hear good things about the show. May start watching.

Originally Posted by l2ambo View Post
    Looks better imo
    You wouldn't be the first person to say that.

Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    smooth like butta
    Not too bad honestly.