BenArar is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can I go on bodybuilding without burning fat when I'm overweight with high-fat?

Hi, I've been doing bodybuilding for two months. I have excessive sagging in my abdomen due to sudden weight loss. My bodyweight is very high above normal I'm someone. However, I want to do bodybuilding. I am fully motivated by power; I don't care about the image because already I'm obese for years.

I'm 1.78 m tall, I weigh 115 kg (253 pounds). I've been doing bodybuilding 3 days a week for 2 months. I follow a full-body program and work out with a 24-hour rest period 3 days a week. Daily protein, carbohydrate, and fat: intake of 200 g protein, 150 g carbohydrate and 25 g fat I'm being fed. I have a regular feeding program like a machine. I follow my daily calorie intake over BMR and give a 10% deficit compared to normal daily calories.

My question is: can I benefit from continuing to develop my body despite having such a high-fat body? What are the pros and cons of this process from my perspective?

I can't show the will I'm leaving because I don't want to do cardio-weighted and diet-weighted work. I liked doing bodybuilding with free weights and machines without getting bored.

While I wasn't able to lift any proper weight at the beginning, I've come to a very good place with my own level of progressive overloading logic: Bench Press 50 kg Barbell Curl 30 kg Pull Down 60 kg I could reach the weight and I can get it up to 3x12 now.

When I first arrived, I started with single-digit weight. For this reason, I do not want to leave because I love the sport as I see my progress. I have failed repeatedly on the treadmill, cycling, and diet.

My question is in summary: Is there any chance of successful bodybuilding by eating well when I am overweight?
    Last edited by BenArar; 11-27-2019 at 11:46 AM. Reason: incorrect weight unit

Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BenArar View Post
    Hi, I've been doing bodybuilding for two months. I have excessive sagging in my abdomen due to sudden weight loss. My bodyweight is very high above normal I'm someone. However, I want to do bodybuilding. I am fully motivated by power; I don't care about the image because already I'm obese for years.

I'm 1.78 m tall, I weigh 115 pounds. I've been doing bodybuilding 3 days a week for 2 months. I follow a full-body program and work out with a 24-hour rest period 3 days a week. Daily protein, carbohydrate, and fat: intake of 200 g protein, 150 g carbohydrate and 25 g fat I'm being fed. I have a regular feeding program like a machine. I follow my daily calorie intake over BMR and give a 10% deficit compared to normal daily calories.

My question is: can I benefit from continuing to develop my body despite having such a high-fat body? What are the pros and cons of this process from my perspective?

I can't show the will I'm leaving because I don't want to do cardio-weighted and diet-weighted work. I liked doing bodybuilding with free weights and machines without getting bored.

While I wasn't able to lift any proper weight at the beginning, I've come to a very good place with my own level of progressive overloading logic: Bench Press 50 kg Barbell Curl 30 kg Pull Down 60 kg I could reach the weight and I can get it up to 3x12 now.

When I first arrived, I started with single-digit weight. For this reason, I do not want to leave because I love the sport as I see my progress. I have failed repeatedly on the treadmill, cycling, and diet.

My question is in summary: Is there any chance of successful bodybuilding by eating well when I am overweight?
    You can benefit from any type of exercise, and your body needs fuel to exercise, so there's no problem with eating as long as it isn't excessive and greasy. But you could benefit from being in a slight caloric deficit if you want to lose weight nice and slow while you lift or just eating the same amount as now and exercising will bring your body fat slowly down while bringing your muscle mass up, if that's what you're asking.

Just keep lifting man, you'll see results no matter how you approach it as long as you keep up the grind!

John Prophet is a name known to all. (+5000) John Prophet is a name known to all. (+5000) John Prophet is a name known to all. (+5000) John Prophet is a name known to all. (+5000) John Prophet is a name known to all. (+5000) John Prophet is a name known to all. (+5000) John Prophet is a name known to all. (+5000) John Prophet is a name known to all. (+5000) John Prophet is a name known to all. (+5000) John Prophet is a name known to all. (+5000) John Prophet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bodybuilding is obviously great to improve your appearance etc. You might also add in a bit of walking outdoors on days u dont lift
    "Humility comes before honor"

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BenArar View Post
    I'm 1.78 m tall, I weigh 115 pounds.

You are NOT overweight at 5' 10" and 115 pounds. Did you mistype something? Are you joking?

Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    You are NOT overweight at 5' 10" and 115 pounds. Did you mistype something? Are you joking?
    hol up

I used different units in my country so I didn't realize I typed it wrong. Sorry. I've just corrected.

H: 178 cm
    W: 115 kg (253 lb)

Originally Posted by Bobbycoldcuts View Post
    You can benefit from any type of exercise, and your body needs fuel to exercise, so there's no problem with eating as long as it isn't excessive and greasy. But you could benefit from being in a slight caloric deficit if you want to lose weight nicely and slow while you lift or just eating the same amount as now and exercising will bring your body fat slowly down while bringing your muscle mass up, if that's what you're asking.

Just keep lifting man, you'll see results no matter how you approach it as long as you keep up the grind!
    Thanks very much for your reply.

AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000)
    That does sound thin. Think Op meant 115 kg

Originally Posted by AutistTrigger View Post
    That does sound thin. Think Op meant 115 kg
    Yes, my weight is 115 kg (I think, it's equal to 253 lb)

any response?

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Of course you can be successful at bodybuilding. You do have a lot of fat to lose, it won't be a fast process.

Just eat at a moderate daily deficit - say about 3-500 cals under maintenance, keep protein high and keep making progress on a routine that features planned progressive overload.

Your fat intake is far too low BTW - you will get health issues from only 25g of fat. You need at least 60g.