WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric

calling it now: fergie is gonna mop the floor with that papakha

everyone doubted me when i called that tony will destroy cowboy, but you know what time it is. it's tony time #snapjitsu

LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100) LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100) LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100) LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100) LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100) LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100) LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100) LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100) LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100) LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100) LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100)
    Tony got mopped by a staph infected Kevin Lee Tony ain't going to do chit to khabib his only chance is while he's laying on his back like a girl throwing those stupid elbows other than that Khabib will just neutralize him in crucifix and smash him into pieces.

WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric
    Originally Posted by LoveMyDog View Post
    Tony got mopped by a staph infected Kevin Lee Tony ain't going to do chit to khabib his only chance is while he's laying on his back like a girl throwing those stupid elbows other than that Khabib will just neutralize him in crucifix and smash him into pieces.

AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LoveMyDog View Post
    What he said, Tony got absolutely dominated by a staph infected Lee until he gassed out, what's impressive about Tony is that he somehow always manages to survive and win his fights but Khabib is a different beast altogether, Tony will get taken down and smashed as we have seen with the other fighters.
    Splitting wigs and busting cheeks™

VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i can see tony getting khabib in a triangle

sdmk is a name known to all. (+5000) sdmk is a name known to all. (+5000) sdmk is a name known to all. (+5000) sdmk is a name known to all. (+5000) sdmk is a name known to all. (+5000) sdmk is a name known to all. (+5000) sdmk is a name known to all. (+5000) sdmk is a name known to all. (+5000) sdmk is a name known to all. (+5000) sdmk is a name known to all. (+5000) sdmk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i'm hoping tony wins but for an 11 win-streak fighter his fights (especially the early rounds) largely haven't been that dominant
    if he brings the same level as he did vs lee/vannata he's going to get smothered for 3 rounds until khabib gets gassed
    admirer of the arts

BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000) BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000) BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000) BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000) BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000) BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000) BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000) BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000) BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000) BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000) BalkanPrince is a name known to all. (+5000)

The guy that got styled on in wrestling by staph-infected Kevin Lee is going to stop Khabib who is multiple levels above Lee?

Ferguson relies on endurance and stamina to win fights. In opening rounds he is known to take it easy and struggles badly before pouring it on in the final 3 rounds. Taking off a round against Khabib is extremely stupid. Khabib won't just lay and pray but beat your face in like he did vs Barboza, MJ, and Conor. Not only that but he really hasn't felt Khabib's strength and relentlessness. When he lays on top of you for even 1 round, you are not the same anymore. He is putting you constantly under pressure and won't allow you to breathe, same like he did with Dustin who has great cardio himself. He can also take you down in any moment at any round while Ferg's TDD looks extremely suspect.

I'll say this fight will be shocking, in that it will end in round 2 submission for the GOAT from Dagestan.

Originally Posted by BalkanPrince View Post

The guy that got styled on in wrestling by staph-infected Kevin Lee is going to stop Khabib who is multiple levels above Lee?

Ferguson relies on endurance and stamina to win fights. In opening rounds he is known to take it easy and struggles badly before pouring it on in the final 3 rounds. Taking off a round against Khabib is extremely stupid. Khabib won't just lay and pray but beat your face in like he did vs Barboza, MJ, and Conor. Not only that but he really hasn't felt Khabib's strength and relentlessness. When he lays on top of you for even 1 round, you are not the same anymore. He is putting you constantly under pressure and won't allow you to breathe, same like he did with Dustin who has great cardio himself. He can also take you down in any moment at any round while Ferg's TDD looks extremely suspect.

I'll say this fight will be shocking, in that it will end in round 2 submission for the GOAT from Dagestan.
    lol i will never understand why people say lee dominated tony until he gassed.
    - outstruck badly on the feet, got knocked down
    - lee get a couple takedowns and does nothing with them but eat elbows and gets subbed 5 seconds after your gif ends - actually looks like he gave up a takedown to pull guard after a failed granby roll
    - gets mount, tony escapes after zero damage, then blatantly fouls him?

khabib beats people by breaking them. tony doesn't break, plus khabib's stand up is miles behind tony (got out struck by a depleted conor and did jack chit to al lolquinta of all people after he couldn't take him down anymore). if khabib doesn't set a pace within the first round like how he did to dustin, tony will easily run away with the fight. and even then, tony isn't breaking like dustin did.

Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think Tony will quit and I don't think Khabib will sub him. He will almost definitely be taken down but will be throwing up non stop sub attempts and elbows.

The only thing we can say is that Khabib has never fought anyone like him. I just pray to fuk this isn't the fight where he starts to look old. I don't think he looked quite at his best vs Cerrone in all honesty.

I wasn't fully sold on Khabib being a GOAT until the Poirier fight which impressed the fuk out of me.

Spoiler!